Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #256
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Posting in a locked thread.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #257
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

neener neener milks tiny wiener

COD
Old 09-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #258
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
mynameisPORTER is on a distinguished road

Oh, pity poo, Little Lord Fauntleroy...er, sj.
Gonna take your ball and go home because I commented about what I read here re.: b tls in NOLA? I simply speculated based on PERSONAL experience both WITH b and IN NO.

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER

Last edited by mynameisPORTER; 09-04-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #259
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

sj - it's a small man, small of foot (if you know the old saying about foot/penis size) and mind that has the biggest foul mouth.
You can do better.
I hope so anyway, or you could get BO-ring REAL fast.
Like reeling in an undersized muskelunge, ain't that right? No fight at all, just follow the hook and line up to the boat.

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER

Last edited by mynameisPORTER; 09-04-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #260
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

Waaaah, waaaah, waaaaah, sj!!!
I called you 'lemmings' and that's HATE?!
I have NEVER resorted to calling people 'fuckface' or 'cuntface' or ANYTHING of that sort, not as the INITIATOR, anyway.
That was YOU. YOU stirred shit with me, then cried about shutting us ALL down.
You piss me off, pizz-fucking-uss.
And I hate to have my hand (and words) forced into that.
I'm the nicest guy in the world, until you show your ass at MY expense, sj, you Little Lord Fauntleroy whiner.
"Don't Start None and There Won't Be None". Let's review......

Old 09-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #261
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

And, sj? "...neener neener neener milks little wiener..."?
THAT'S the possessive use of an apostrophe: Milk's.
Milk's little weiner, sj? Really?!
And just exactly WHO is the pedophile posting here on kb? "Little weiners", sj? Penn State alum?
I CERTAINLY don't think in those terms, ergo, I don't WRITE them down for all to see, sj.
Hmmmmmmm.......
sj = 'dusky type? just askin'. He printed it, NOT ME.
You and b can both come out of the Indiana cop's (see? Possessive!) closet now, that being the case, sj - there's a whole lot more to see when b's not crushing you from atop.

Last edited by mynameisPORTER; 09-04-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #262
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

holy fuck you're still babbling?

we've moved on sir....

have a nice day

COD
Old 09-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #263
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

Asschin is on a distinguished road

Wow, ok I think we all need a chill pill for lack of a better term. Porter I think they don't like the shtick & want real conversations even though I & a few others may understand your rhetoric, these people here are not interested in hate or propaganda.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #264
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Woah now, let's not kill the party just yet.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #265
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Woah now, let's not kill the party just yet.
would you like to come to the pants party

COD
Old 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #266
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

'Chin, everybody go back and READ. I have issued zero (uninitiated) hate and OK, only MINIMAL propaganda....If by propaganda you mean personal opinion based on one-on-one experiences!
I wrote an opinion piece regarding what might have caused b to come up $hort in NOLA.
Nothing more.
You folks (not 'Chin) just have a b- trained Pavlovian response to the mere mention of "PORTER" - for no other reason than your "trainer" taught you to.
Period.
Sad. But, like, PERIOD.
I am not the enemy, folks. I came to ba's assistance as "PORTER" the critic, with the best of intentions when the show started slippin' way back when.
I was RIGHT, BTW, in my observations regarding the show's failings then as now.
Hey, I didn't want things to change either - I had quite a platform ANYTIME I wanted it, because b tls et. al. knew what I brought to their table EACH AND EVERY TIME.
So, if I come across a little cross...

Old 09-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #267
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

Yeah! Let's PAR-TAY, 'bane, you old sage, you! Another one who possibly 'gets it'!
That would be awesome around here!

Old 09-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #268
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asschin View Post
Wow, ok I think we all need a chill pill for lack of a better term. Porter I think they don't like the shtick & want real conversations even though I & a few others may understand your rhetoric, these people here are not interested in hate or propaganda.
You understand him? You deal with him. You both are a couple of never-have-beens tryin' to find some way to get in the limelight. Why don't you take your kid outside and throw a ball or something. Why shit on the happy people of the world, and by "happy", I mean content with our lives. As for the show that brought us here, we certainly are not pleased with the end result either. But, we adapt. Now I have a pile of crab legs, shrimp, bacon-wrapped scallops and T-bones to grill. Enjoy your shit sandwich with Porter.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #269
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asschin View Post
I don't listen until I see twitter chatter that he is having a meltdown or is bitching about why no one likes him, then people call in & give him constructive criticism yet he knows what good radio is. I don't feel I'm "self important" or "ass hurt" I just love to sit back & watch the drama unfold, like watching a Nascar crash.
Well i wasn't exactly meaning you but lets go with it ...See the thing is ,there are no sycophants here .If you take the time and read the Bubba listening threads going back a LONG time,you will see that . There's a point when being critical of the show or just Tubby becomes hate. It's useless.Bubba don't read here ,so whats the point ? (Not saying you do that ) Free thinkers here ....good talk ,see on the field

Try me
Old 09-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #270
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

Hey, musky one, don't you get it? 'Chin be's sticking up for you (all).
You're 'happy', musky one,? REALLY! You suuuuuure come across that way, comrade!
Jawohl!
Why you gotta carry 'Chin down, odor? He DEFENDED you, norom!
Go eat your BP infused cancer-rich, Corexit-laden seafood and your steroidal-injected bovine and swine in your dark little corner.
By yourself.

Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, backstreet boy, boys will be boys, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Heather, Heather who?, hotel attendant, if you read this you sucked dick, Manson, NED, Our kitchen boy, pancake maker, poorter, poorter-house, poorturd, porter is a boy, porter-get my car, Put it in dry, Radioio, RIP boy, Tara, toilet boy