Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #241
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Ive become a big fan of Shannon's since he started his io show started. I hope he is able to use this opportunity and parlay it into something better, like Spice did. Onr bad thing I see happening is Bubba using this to skip out on more shows since Shannon is such a capable host. Good luck to him either way.
Didn't think about that but at least Shannon would make the show listenable if Bubba does skip out
Old 09-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #242
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

I think you guys are looking at this wrong, I would encourage Bubba to have Shannon host in his place in the mornings. Bubba can just be Bubba Lombardi from the office
Old 09-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #243
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
I think you guys are looking at this wrong, I would encourage Bubba to have Shannon host in his place in the mornings. Bubba can just be Bubba Lombardi from the office
to be perfectly honest - I don't think I want to hear shannon with tara and manson

I just can't see the chemistry being the same...
Old 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #244
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba will have an ISDN line at his house and BRP soon so he doesn't even have to show up to the BRN anymore
Old 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #245
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

it will be interesting to see how Shannon interacts with Ned
Old 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #246
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

That is when you send in tuddle and colin, Ken.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #247
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Only problem with that Dan is The Bone just re-signed btls, so why pay him if shannon is hosting all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #248
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Bubba will have an ISDN line at his house and BRP soon so he doesn't even have to show up to the BRN anymore
knockout radio already does this

and it sounds like fucking shit too I might add... one guy is loud.. one guy is quiet.. one guy is clear one guy is muffled..

trust me - I been dealing with the skype nightmare for too long - it's not good for professional radio
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #249
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Only problem with that Dan is The Bone just re-signed btls, so why pay him if shannon is hosting all the time?
I've wondered why they pay him for quite some time
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #250
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
That is when you send in tuddle and colin, Ken.
doesn't bubba dislike colin?

I can't see manson and colin getting along either

all I know is people are fucking scrambling to fix this mess - which is at least a step in the right direction
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #251
Dan Blaze
-

If Bubba isn't there who cares?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #252
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

knockout radio is a real piece of shit there's not a single good specialty show anymore
Old 09-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #253
Dan Blaze
-

I got a kick out of clusterfuck once.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #254
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
knockout radio is a real piece of shit there's not a single good specialty show anymore

take that back right fucking now

there's still one good show
Old 09-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #255
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post

take that back right fucking now

there's still one good show
yeah but when was the last time Ned did his show?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Manson, NED, Radioio