Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #241
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Just what we need Bubba, more federal laws!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #242
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I'll say again..

Bubba For President!

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #243
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I'll say again..

Bubba For President!
U'll be one of 10 who vote for him!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #244
milkman
Rock Star

Teach that coach to bench that kid hey!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #245
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Who breaks a PFA???

Fuckin retard here....

Old 12-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #246
Ski Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Teach that coach to bench that kid hey!!
Hey coach!

HOW DO MY BALLS TASTE?!?!?!?!?!?!

HEY YO!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #247
milkman
Rock Star

Hey coach, I did ur wife last night!! Does she still call my name??

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #248
Ski Lo

Keep them at the door long enough you can flush the weed down the shitter and they can't do shit about it?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #249
milkman
Rock Star

Don't let em in!! Sorry bout ur luck dudes, I says no!! get a warrant!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #250
milkman
Rock Star

I had to let the Fire dept in once. Damn kids shower perfume or whatever set of my fire alarm, which they immediately dispatch, then call you. I told em it was a false alarm but they said they had to look.

I let them in. Glad they didn't start takin an axe to all me walls and shit!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #251
Ski Lo

Shit,I don't blame you....

Old 12-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #252
Ski Lo

Over 20 Grams?!?!?!

Der,der,der....

Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #253
Ski Lo

WAIT FOR IT!

Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #254
milkman
Rock Star

Hell, aint even an Oz!! Fuckin laws!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #255
Ski Lo

When they gonna que der der der tune???

Tags
Hey honey, milk loves the cock, no more TSA, The Tuck god is on., Tucker Carlson is a faggot