Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #226
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba is fuckin delusional if he thinks the show is "better than ever' oh and the ONLY reason you're #1 is because you have no competition. Don't get it twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #227
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Wow, so you admit you're lazy as fuck when it comes to getting any news of relevance, rely completely on kid touching stories and bits, etc.? Fuck.

I don't even know anymore man.

So has it been a "slow day" for the last couple years now buddy?
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #228
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you based Shando for the heat.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #229
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Wait, he has tons of colin bits though
Old 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #230
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck you and your parodies! You overkill them TO THE MAX! IT is pure shit most of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #231
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

So even Manson is tired of the bits, but is too scared/lazy/doesn't care to say any thing. Also leaving Shando out to dry, shitty.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #232
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

The parodies used to be the cherry on top of some great cross talk. Now they're the entire end game. Find stories to set up bits. That's the difference. But if works with the FM audience that isn't as...invested as some of the hardcore listeners, we're boned (huh huh) on this end.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #233
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Wait, he has tons of colin bits though
They are like, 30 seconds at most.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #234
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I know have even more respect for Shando than I did before.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #235
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
The parodies used to be the cherry on top of some great cross talk. Now they're the entire end game. Find stories to set up bits. That's the difference. But if works with the FM audience that isn't as...invested as some of the hardcore listeners, we're boned (huh huh) on this end.
At least Shando is smart enough to realize it is shit radio. I'm glad he has the balls to say something.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #236
Dan Blaze
-

Unless this is a work which it very well could be. Shit maybe I watched too much professional wrestling as a kid
Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #237
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I don't like hearing parodies anymore,really.

I like the current events talk.

That's just me.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #238
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I know have even more respect for Shando than I did before.
I did from IO show #1. But after the way he welcomed you guys, it went to a whole new level. And add to that how he's adapted to his new role.

Shannon is a darling with a lot of the listening audience right now, listening to him might be a good call.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #239
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

So there you have it, Bubba threatens Shando to STFU about a legitimate complaint to make HIS FUCKING SHOW BETTER. Whatever man. Fuck this.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #240
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
They are like, 30 seconds at most.
I was just joking really

Point was Bubba acts as if Shando is too dense to get it when the guy is a better actual host than Bubba has ever been.

Tags
BTLS, Bubba Interviews Artie Lange, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, Shando the Truth Sponge