Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #226
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

NO YOU DIDN'T. NO ONE PULLS OVER FROM LAUGHING HARD. STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. THIS STUPID LINE NEEDS TO DIE.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #227
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

It's like the assholes that would call Stern and say "oh that was so hot, I needed to pull over and jerk off." No you didn't. Unless you were a 13 year old boy. Which, in that case, you shouldn't be fucking driving.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #228
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

trolling is funny as long as it isn't on an internet forum

ATL
Old 05-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #229
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

howard caught himself saying the r word this morning and mentioned that people have been giving him shit for saying it and he would try to find a replacement word

ATL
Old 05-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #230
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

I'm sure gary and wendy will keep their monikers though

ATL
Old 05-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #231
Chob

I say her official name should now be Wendy Who Once Stuck a Tomato Up Her Ass.

On second thought, that needs work.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #232
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i feel like blowin my mind up!!!

ATL
Old 05-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #233
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Who the fuck is Jerry and why should I care?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #234
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

You shouldn't encourage your kid to look up to anyone other than yourself.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #235
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
You shouldn't encourage your kid to look up to anyone other than yourself.
This. I really don't get the "role model" argument from people who get mad every time a professional athlete acts like a drunken, drugged up asshole.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #236
Dan Blaze
-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM0ENUCO5I"]Pumpcast News, Part 1 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

Have any of the shows talked about this bit? For Leno this is pretty fucking great.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #237
Chob

I'm a big Whose Line... mark, so I was a fan of Wayne Brady before the Chappelle sketch.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #238
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'm a big Whose Line... mark, so I was a fan of Wayne Brady before the Chappelle sketch.
Brady and Colin, not reference to the Burke show producer , were hilarious.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #239
Chob

Maher is such a smarmy douche, which is why I hate that I agree with him on a lot of things. Not this though. It's pretty much a rehash of the Chappelle skit anyway. Except not funny.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #240
Dan Blaze
-

Bill Maher hasn't been funny or relevant in a looooooooooooooooooong time. The only time anyone even remembers he exists is when he says something dumb as fuck.

Well outside of the fake "liberal" motherfuckers who worship that guy's dick that is.
Closed Thread

Tags
Drew Garabo, In Your Face, in your face with drew garabo, Kayla, R-word, Yacht Rock