Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 08:30 AM   #226
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

sounds to me like these guys do the same shit as bubba Every ball he busts sounds hypocritical to me
Old 02-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #227
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
Well thank you. I always say, if people want my show back they need to write and call in. ;)
Addressed to who Tom Bean?

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #228
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

hard to write in on twitter since half the audience is blocked
Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #229
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'd buy 10,000 IO stocks just to find out what sam simon's actual listener numbers are
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #230
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'd buy 10,000 IO stocks just to find out what sam simon's actual listener numbers are
I'll give you the 4$

Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #231
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

filming a tanning salon is creepy - but seeing the number of chicks that rub one out in a tanning booth is even more shocking
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #232
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
hard to write in on twitter since half the audience is blocked
I guess that's the way we do shit we can't handle the truth or criticism so we block.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #233
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh shit shots fired
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #234
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Uh oh
Wanting to engage as they're going off the air

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #235
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

hahah they just called bubba a fat douche derderder

now that they're leaving the studio they take shots?

ok I'm giving this one to bubba.. that's a pure bitch move
Old 02-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #236
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

That DJ
Old 02-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #237
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

so much for staying on late
Old 02-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #238
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

sup dan
Old 02-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #239
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

time to catch up on stern for a bit I guess. I think Iron Sheik was on today
Old 02-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #240
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Yo SJ, getting a laugh out of that guy finally breaking.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BTLS, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Hurricane Boner, Manson, NED, Nedley Mandingo, Radioio, radioio.com, Tara Clem, thas a violation