Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #226
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Violence was respected back in the day when one man could challenge another man to a respectful duel to the death.
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #227
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
That was almost as bad as Bubba this week with 25... Fantastic Voyage Willie.
I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Just so you know

I work and can't listen to Bubba in the morning anymore...
Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #228
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Violence was respected back in the day when one man could challenge another man to a respectful duel to the death.
Sometimes I wish this was still here.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #229
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

wait I thought you quit listening to bubba, ace?

I thought you were down to just Drew cause of the Bone pissing you off?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #230
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Sometimes I wish this was still here.
it would certainly have caused society to be a little different.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #231
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

spelling it is saying it

lulz
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #232
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you can say shit on the radio

sucks to be american I guess
Old 09-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #233
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wait I thought you quit listening to bubba, ace?

I thought you were down to just Drew cause of the Bone pissing you off?
I've been doing stab ins. It's to a minimum.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 09-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #234
Ace

Quote:
you can say shit on the radio

sucks to be american I guess
More than one way cuzzy.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 09-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #235
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I still can't believe Spice was the only one with enough balls to bring Tuddle back in studio and they fired him. If you guys all "tow the line" this is going to become a pretty stale ass network.

Tuddle coming back to that one show caused more of a stir then anything else I can even think of in the last couple months.

offtopic but that's been bugging me.

These changes have not refreshed anything
Old 09-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #236
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
More than one way cuzzy.
I forget you guys are a bunch of conservative prudes
Old 09-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #237
Ace

Quote:
I still can't believe Spice was the only one with enough balls to bring Tuddle back in studio and they fired him. If you guys all "tow the line" this is going to become a pretty stale ass network.

Tuddle coming back to that one show caused more of a stir then anything else I can even think of in the last couple months.

offtopic but that's been bugging me.

These changes have not refreshed anything

They worry about bullshit.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 09-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #238
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Arming yourself to the teeth against the scumbags of the world?
Done and done my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #239
Ace

Quote:
I forget you guys are a bunch of conservative prudes
Fuck that, I'm not. :toke:

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 09-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #240
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Arming yourself to the teeth against the scumbags of the world?
Done and done my friend.
I'm never unarmed... Never. #bubbasaysdearmed

Quote:
I say stupid shit

Tags
Big Daddy G, D+_, Geno, Geo, GeoVanni, Gio