Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #226
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
I'd like to clear the air on what was said. I'm not upset over Bubba and Cynthia having a bit of a snag in their relationship, that has nothing to do with me leaving the on air portion, I explained that to him in an email, at least he said he hopes he's wrong.
He's going to believe what he wants to, and there's no shortage of people in the back office that like to pile on. All you can do is explain your side of things.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #227
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

BL is the reason for this falling out known or is it a private matter?
Old 10-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #228
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I've tried listening to both Carolla and Kevin Smith's podcasts... and I just can't stand them. Mind you, I like both of those guys. The Smodcast is just lacking in content and Carolla comes off as bland and couldn't hold my interest.
Haven't listened to much of titular Smodcast show, but at least he tries to branch out and offer a lot of variety in the programming.

I still think there's a place for live shows that interact with their audience, of which I think Drew currently does the best job of that.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #229
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Haven't listened to much of titular Smodcast show, but at least he tries to branch out and offer a lot of variety in the programming.

I still think there's a place for live shows that interact with their audience, of which I think Drew currently does the best job of that.
live SUCKS.....commercials, boring parts, dumb callers......if it's recorded, you can skip all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #230
Chob

Dumb callers can lead to good things, especially on Drew and Spice's shows.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #231
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:

This.

There's just something about a live broadcast that I want to experience. It's got that special element... a je ne sais quoi if you will.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #232
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This.

There's just something about a live broadcast that I want to experience. It's got that special element... a je ne sais quoi if you will.
I used to think that way.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #233
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
I used to think that way.
What changed that for you?
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #234
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

These guys take every chance they get to shit on lawnz.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #235
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
These guys take every chance they get to shit on lawnz.
Like I said yesterday, if Bubba is really upset over BL leaving, he needs to take a look at the words and actions of the back office. Of course now Bubba's no longer remorseful and now is making BL out to look like an asshole like everyone else that decides to leave and not do exactly what he wants them to do. And I imagine someone back there is whispering in Bubba's ear about the Cynthia stuff, regardless of how much basis in reality it has. Just part of the spin to make someone out to be a dick after leaving.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #236
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Quote:
What changed that for you?
endless commercials, a bruce springshit intro, or ....outro?( )....i figured oot i can deal wif a two week lag, to be relevant.....at least for moi.
I'm a firm believer of live shows....i just don't need to hear em live.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #237
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
BL is the reason for this falling out known or is it a private matter?
Out of respect, I'm not going to explain any further, I just happen to have a bunch of respect for what Cynthia does and who she is.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 10-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #238
nexusvideo
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
nexusvideo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Out of respect, I'm not going to explain any further, I just happen to have a bunch of respect for what Cynthia does and who she is.
The fact that you just posted this seems to contradict what you said earlier.
If Cynthia is the issue ; then own it.

Bubba has been monstrous cock to everyone around him since Spice left - It isn't a surprise that people are falling away.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #239
Chob

Quote:
Alright then. In the end it's irrelevant to the discussion.

It's a bit of a transparent heat reversal IMO.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #240
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldof thrown cynthias piss on Bubba Lawrence
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Blood engorged Walrus cock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, can't wait 2 c heather fuck, Radioio