Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #226
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Well the good thing for you is that you haven't missed much at all. He finds a subject that is topical and beats it to hell and then some more. Plus if he finds a story that they have a canned bit on he will play it no matter how irrelevant it is. I myself don't fret like I used to if I miss anything because I know they will re-hash shit many times over. There's nothing worse than guaranteed contracts, he gets monster ratings in Tampa on name value alone so there's nothing to keep him hungry to put on good radio anymore unfortunately. Plus he's been saying more and more how much he hates radio, doesn't do much for the confidence level I'm sure.
he hates radio... manson said he dislikes IO..

spice is the only motherfucker in the whole building that even deserves a paycheck at this point IMO...

ok brent does some stuff but brent also cursed us with sam simon so sorry brent - welfare for you too.

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #227
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

if milk wrote a book that would be the title

"strange balls"

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #228
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

read my balls with your tongue

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #229
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

while I bounce my dick of your forehead

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #230
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
if milk wrote a book that would be the title

"strange balls"
Subtitle: On SJ's lips

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #231
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Subtitle: On SJ's lips
ew you'd put your balls on my lips?

you fag

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #232
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

If Rick doesn't play Great Balls of Fire coming out of the next break he's a pussy
Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #233
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he hates radio... manson said he dislikes IO..

spice is the only motherfucker in the whole building that even deserves a paycheck at this point IMO...

ok brent does some stuff but brent also cursed us with sam simon so sorry brent - welfare for you too.
Yep, I bet you deep down Spice hopes this restaurant thing does well so he could tell Bubba to fuck off. Only bad thing is, restaurants have a huge failure rate. I'm pulling for Spiz, I'd love to see that scenerio play out live on the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #234
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you can tell shannon is bored with this chick

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #235
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Yep, I bet you deep down Spice hopes this restaurant thing does well so he could tell Bubba to fuck off. Only bad thing is, restaurants have a huge failure rate. I'm pulling for Spiz, I'd love to see that scenerio play out live on the air.
on one hand I hope it succeeds for spice - he works hard and deserves some success...

but on the other I hope spice sticks with the radio gig cause he's the natural pick to take over the reigns on IO and keep it going once bubba decides he just wants to wave white flags and mop up oil spills with sawdust.

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #236
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
on one hand I hope it succeeds for spice - he works hard and deserves some success...

but on the other I hope spice sticks with the radio gig cause he's the natural pick to take over the reigns on IO and keep it going once bubba decides he just wants to wave white flags and mop up oil spills with sawdust.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I don't see IO continuing once the three year contract is over.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #237
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Shannon is really the best thing that has come out of the whole IO debacle. Bubba and Co are mailing it in, I'm not a stoner conspiracy theorist so D-Con holds no interest to me and basically all of the 6-8 shows suck.

Shannon is a nice change.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #238
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I don't see IO continuing once the three year contract is over.
that's why I just said "radio"

I don't even know if they'll make it to the three year mark... they have till friday to cough up the financial thingy

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #239
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post
Shannon is really the best thing that has come out of the whole IO debacle. Bubba and Co are mailing it in, I'm not a stoner conspiracy theorist so D-Con holds no interest to me and basically all of the 6-8 shows suck.

Shannon is a nice change.
I agree with that statement, although I do like the Diacos and whenever Tuddle gets a chance to do a show. Give it a little more time for the heat to die down and we'll probably see Shannon move on to a more lucrative gig as well.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #240
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this bitch hasn't realized balls will drop and pull up with heat and cold...
She doesn't understand "shrinkage".

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, bacon, cancel "today" day, cheese, Colin GD Brady, colin's ass, EBT, free t-shirt, iphone, lettuce, mayo, must be nice, mustard, oh hell no, onions, piece of shit, pizza, relish, Shannon Burke, tarantula 5000, The Shannon Burke Show, titty, tomatoes, Where is Rick?