Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #211
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the shows, was 25 on again? That's the best decision Bubba's made in months.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #212
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Well nevermind. I thought he slipped up.

Who knows? What's weird is that there hasn't been any caller that I've heard that's brought it up. Maybe he's working on his divorce or another lawsuit.
back in the day when there was no call screener it would probably get through, today bubba could just tell pantera not to allow anyone who mentions brent to get through
Old 06-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #213
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, I was on nigga, why you miss me fo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #214
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post
back in the day when there was no call screener it would probably get through, today bubba could just tell pantera not to allow anyone who mentions brent to get through
Plus a lot of callers aren't savvy enough to lull them into a false sense of security with another topic and ambush them in the middle of the call.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #215
ch3cooh

remember when big dick first started screening calls and it became a running gag to come up with outlandish stories to bamboozle big dick?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #216
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Plus a lot of callers aren't savvy enough to lull them into a false sense of security with another topic and ambush them in the middle of the call.
who would use that tactic?

COD
Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #217
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would have expected someone to Bamboozle him and get it onto the air by now though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #218
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yeh, I was on nigga, why you miss me fo?

Sweet, I hope this is permanent.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #219
Chob

Quote:
remember when big dick first started screening calls and it became a running gag to come up with outlandish stories to bamboozle big dick?
That shit was great.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #220
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

You fucks ever try to dig a 6 ft. hole? That's why every body is found in a shallow grave.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #221
ch3cooh

Bubba: Caller you have AIDS?
Caller: Nope just wanted to bamboozle big dick!

So Hatley has disappeared from air all together or is he just out of the studio? 25 in the studio could get me back listening to the IO show
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #222
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sweet, I hope this is permanent.
He has done well so far, but Bubba said he wants to keep him on IO only if he does get a regular spot on the show. Horrible idea IMO, 25 may be the one to challenge Bubba on his bullshit (we can only hope) I did think it was funny that they offered those two smartass guys a possible IO show, that they would have to do for free nonetheless. I really hope they tell him to get fucked and no more free content for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #223
ch3cooh

jager and a spoon of warm mayonnaise? i think i might yack
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #224
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Scott called, tripped and no one understood him.

Same as the rest of his calls.
Stop calling.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #225
Chob

Quote:
Bubba: Caller you have AIDS?
Caller: Nope just wanted to bamboozle big dick!

So Hatley has disappeared from air all together or is he just out of the studio? 25 in the studio could get me back listening to the IO show
That's the $64,000 question now isn't it? Brent isn't gone for good or so it seems, but things Bubba has said implies Tara now shares producer duties with Brent.
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Lunch, oiy vey, Rick, Shannon Burke, Shannon Burke is a Jew!, Shannon Burke Listening Thread, Stoned 16 year olds, The Shannon Burke Show