Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #211
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

lets talk to desperate for block cock in hawaii

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #212
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I really can't wait for the day Benny calls in and Shannon ends the call saying, "I think I understand why people hate you."

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #213
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised it aint happen yet IO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #214
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

So did Scott just give advice on how to be a terrible divorce dad? Cause that's what it sounded like to me. Eliminate visits for lowered support costs.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #215
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets talk to desperate for block cock in hawaii
That old gag eh? She getting more annoying than Cynthia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #216
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

A sac reader..this ought to be interesting.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #217
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
That old gag eh? She getting more annoying than Cynthia.
I don't mind either of them - but bubba needs to stop relying on these people as callers..

I can't count how many times I've heard Howard say "i'm not talking to eric cause I talked to him yesterday" or "mary anne from brooklyn again? tell her I've gone for the day"

that's the diff between howard and bubba - howard is aware of his situation - bubba is just thinking of his racetrack and everything else... not the show

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #218
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't mind either of them - but bubba needs to stop relying on these people as callers..

I can't count how many times I've heard Howard say "i'm not talking to eric cause I talked to him yesterday" or "mary anne from brooklyn again? tell her I've gone for the day"

that's the diff between howard and bubba - howard is aware of his situation - bubba is just thinking of his racetrack and everything else... not the show
Well said, I wonder what compelled him to stay for the IO show today, because he was all but out at the end of the FM show, maybe it was the guilt he felt for playing all 71 fucking minutes of that bullshit from yesterday. He really mailed it in today on the FM show.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #219
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Well said, I wonder what compelled him to stay for the IO show today, because he was all but out at the end of the FM show, maybe it was the guilt he felt for playing all 71 fucking minutes of that bullshit from yesterday. He really mailed it in today on the FM show.
I missed both shows today...

even if I could - I probably wouldn't listen to FM.. I wasn't interested in FM radio 4 years ago when I got sirius - why the fuck would I get back into it now? That's another thing bubba seems to forget - a large part of his current fanbase came from sirius - yet bubba thinks these people should be satisfied with FM level shows... it's not working

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #220
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

this bitch hasn't realized balls will drop and pull up with heat and cold...

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #221
milkman
Rock Star

Give her a close up with arabian sand goggles.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #222
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

how can a ball reader be so boring?

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #223
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

did she really just say "fire-ball"

COD
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #224
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I missed both shows today...

even if I could - I probably wouldn't listen to FM.. I wasn't interested in FM radio 4 years ago when I got sirius - why the fuck would I get back into it now? That's another thing bubba seems to forget - a large part of his current fanbase came from sirius - yet bubba thinks these people should be satisfied with FM level shows... it's not working
Well the good thing for you is that you haven't missed much at all. He finds a subject that is topical and beats it to hell and then some more. Plus if he finds a story that they have a canned bit on he will play it no matter how irrelevant it is. I myself don't fret like I used to if I miss anything because I know they will re-hash shit many times over. There's nothing worse than guaranteed contracts, he gets monster ratings in Tampa on name value alone so there's nothing to keep him hungry to put on good radio anymore unfortunately. Plus he's been saying more and more how much he hates radio, doesn't do much for the confidence level I'm sure.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #225
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh common colin can't see his dick - no way he can see his balls

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
android, bacon, cancel "today" day, cheese, Colin GD Brady, colin's ass, EBT, free t-shirt, iphone, lettuce, mayo, must be nice, mustard, oh hell no, onions, piece of shit, pizza, relish, Shannon Burke, tarantula 5000, The Shannon Burke Show, titty, tomatoes, Where is Rick?