Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #211
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
So Warren Jeffs is in a coma and likely won't live.
shitty buzz - who's warren jeff's?

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #212
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
gets me wondering if it's maybe because manson is slacking and doesn't have shit to write new songs about...
It's because he wants to be positive about radioio but he wants it to be a lot stronger than it is now, and that's dragging down his outlook and resolve on everything radio.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #213
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's because he wants to be positive about radioio but he wants it to be a lot stronger than it is now, and that's dragging down his outlook and resolve on everything radio.
well... devil's advocate says he needs to stop worrying so much about FM before he can start to worry about IO

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #214
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
The Lds cult leader who fucked children and they've played his creepy audio testimony for a while.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #215
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's that polygamist dude from Utah that raped his 12 year old "wives" and got life in prison for. The same dude T.Carlson defended on his old show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #216
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

With the way things are going, FM at the end of the year is 50/50 at best, and with that being said, do you think they can put on 2 more years of "quality" IO shows???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #217
iobane

They could if they were io exclusive.

The ideal would be that they do a 4 hour io live show, tape and edit it. Send it to beasely and Lynn Martin censored.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #218
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
With the way things are going, FM at the end of the year is 50/50 at best, and with that being said, do you think they can put on 2 more years of "quality" IO shows???
if the show was 4 hours... and didn't pander to 50 million things that have nothing to do with radio then yes

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #219
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
They could if they were io exclusive.

The ideal would be that they do a 4 hour io live show, tape and edit it. Send it to beasely and Lynn Martin censored.
fuck that - let those assholes cut it... don't waste the money

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #220
iobane

Well, if it makes them more money to cut it themselves then they would do that.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #221
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ok... uh...

this is just too funny...

http://realbubba.wordpress.com/

let me get this straight - you follow shit on twitter and then blog about it?

holy shit the internet has hit an all new low

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #222
iobane

He's like that fat bastard on YouTube that gets upset about warcraft changes. I know thats kind of vague but he's decently known.

Last edited by iobane; 08-29-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #223
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
He's like that fat bastard on YouTube that gets upset about warcraft changes. I know thats kind of vague but he's decently known.
now all I can think of is - leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy jenkins

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #224
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I thought we over-analized shit on the forums... whoa was I wrong

the guy does put some thought into what he writes though... it's not all bad... he has some points

COD
Old 08-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #225
iobane

Yeah look up Francis diablo 3 auction house on YouTube.

Closed Thread

Tags
All that butt floss, beer manager blues, Bitch named Pizza, BRN, BTLS, Bubba got high, bubba the love sponge, Bubba-free Thursday, bubbas butt hurt, chickens murdered, David Reutimann, DBall's Moped, Die progressive, Hanky is a pussy, hot loins to loin this out, liquor store loser crew, Neditorial - Fantacy Football, negro stick-up love, Radioio, Spiceboy, the cock off, tried and true