Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #2206
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Whose phone rang?
Someone called bullshit. Bullshit called back.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #2207
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummy View Post
It's also in the trial testemony from day one come on, it happened. It must be very convienent for you to live in your own little world and only acknowlage the facts that you want to be known as true.
All you do is agree with anything that's anti-bubba you have no real opinion or facts you just want bubba to lose this case. Must be nice In that little word of yours 2
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #2208
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's also in the trial testemony from day one come on, it happened. It must be very convienent for you to live in your own little world and only acknowlage the facts that you want to be known as true.
it is... welcome to the internet jackass

I haven't heard the whole trial. I'm not obsessed with it.. I don't really care what the outcome is
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #2209
Drummy
Banned
No Avatar

Drummy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'm still confused as to what your actual position is

you state you're a fan of bubba's and listen everyday

then you state mj's lawyers are better and that bubba is responsible for his fans actions (which he isn't)

so what opinion am I not supposed to agree with?
I cant be a Bubba fan and state my opinion that I think the plaintiff has a stronger lawyer?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #2210
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
yall aren't being very cordial to the new member
I tried to be but...he makes no sense. I would love to hear the other side of the argument but it won't be from this tool.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #2211
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

it's not about "bubba" winning

it could be anyone up there against MJ - it's the principle of it

if mj wins there will never be another radio war ever. and that's just sad
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #2212
Drummy
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
it is... welcome to the internet jackass

I haven't heard the whole trial. I'm not obsessed with it.. I don't really care what the outcome is
ok fair enough, then dont harrass me cause i'm more informed than you on this matter.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #2213
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I cant be a Bubba fan and state my opinion that I think the plaintiff has a stronger lawyer?
why don't you show up thursday and tell the diacos this personally?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #2214
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

"This motherfucker's got Phil's pubic hair in his teeth again..."
Old 01-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #2215
Drummy
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I tried to be but...he makes no sense. I would love to hear the other side of the argument but it won't be from this tool.
You just want to disagree with me cause you dont like my opinion.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #2216
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
ok fair enough, then dont harrass me cause i'm more informed than you on this matter.
lol don't tell me what to do
Old 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #2217
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
no he's pooping and watching the deer trail..

not to be confused with the deer trial where one deer is being sued over another deer cause they locked antlers and the one deer won

Old 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #2218
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Harassment, is this guy serious put your tampon back in your pussy smells, that's harassment.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #2219
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
You just want to disagree with me cause you dont like my opinion.
actually fish is one of the most fair people here - if he thinks your shtick is lame you need to work on your game
Old 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #2220
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Breaking until 1:30, but I guess they'll be in a different courtroom?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, baby's first troll, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Clem vs. Todd Schnitt, Bubba MJ trial, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Bubba vs. MJ, objection!, Radioio, radioio.com, Todd Schnitt