Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #2086
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummy View Post
When did I say intise a riot, fans throwing ice at MJ and his family is a riot> I said Bubba does have to relize his words will make his fans do things like this, It's a reality and Bubba is the first person to say he is white trash and alot of Bubba army is. Well this is how white trash reacts.
are you calling us white trash?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #2087
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
When did I say intise a riot, fans throwing ice at MJ and his family is a riot> I said Bubba does have to relize his words will make his fans do things like this, It's a reality and Bubba is the first person to say he is white trash and alot of Bubba army is. Well this is how white trash reacts.

Holy shit are you drunk or retarded or are you Eric the Midget (which causes the massive typos with your weird fingers)?

edit: whoa nice diacos on that witness!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #2088
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

cause half of us aren't even in florida jackass

so how can we incite anything?

you REALLY got the wrong group of fans

twitter is -----> that way
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #2089
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
It's all good look at what one simple statement can do, I have already been insulted by one simple statement on a site that is about discussion on this topic. I can take it but it makes my point how people will use statments to go and harrass other people. Put that together with a large loyal fan base and a popular radio show, then he now has to face the music. Right or wrong I dont know but I have the right to my opinion just like everyone else.
Let's deal with facts not speculation. Has any physical harm come to any of these plaintiffs?
Have any of these witness testified to receiving physical harm or witnessing physical harm as a result of the actions of the defendant?
No.
So obviously this roving band of bandits and marauders known as "bubba army" did not cause harm to any person in this case. Thus we have to assume they are able to handle and be responsible for situations on their own, and that the perceived danger was just that, perception.

the heart of this case is that words destroyed a reputation and that the livelihood of 2 individuals is based on reputation. However the words were not statements of fact but rather of opinion. I believe there is an intro into each show expressing that EVERYTHING ON THE SHOW IS OPINION.

Don't let the fact that bubba has a passionate fan base willing to show their existence and support often confuse you about the facts of this case, it's what the plaintiffs want because it is a fucking distraction.

This is and always was a popularity contest and MJ lost and is butt hurt over it.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #2090
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
Holy shit are you drunk or retarded or are you Eric the Midget (which causes the massive typos with your weird fingers)?

edit: whoa nice diacos on that witness!
ask him about bob levy
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #2091
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

It's not bubbas fault some of his fans are morons bubba never told them to go throw ice or beat up mj
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #2092
Drummy
Banned
No Avatar

Drummy is on a distinguished road

Ill discuss anything, I'm not going to point out every response and put it up there in quotes. If you got something to say, say it. Sorry if I offend anyone becuase i dont put your remark up there and answer every remark someone make to me.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #2093
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

I still don't get how that isn't a conflict of interest to have a guy the Diacos worked on up there. You could totally see those jugs were diaco specials when she was leaving.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #2094
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

who throws ice?

that's such a 4 year old thing to do
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #2095
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Seeing this nonsense makes me wanna break the one finger you type with.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #2096
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Ill discuss anything, I'm not going to point out every response and put it up there in quotes. If you got something to say, say it. Sorry if I offend anyone becuase i dont put your remark up there and answer every remark someone make to me.
ok come on.. either you're not even american or you are just spelling bad on purpose..

weaksauce
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #2097
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
are you calling us white trash?

yeah, what the fuck?

i'm a mexican, skinhead, republican, felon
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #2098
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok44 View Post
Objection! Specutlation Mods!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #2099
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
I'm sorry I was merely taking your argument to the next logical step.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #2100
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

stop feeding the troll.

honestly this trial is only important because it's the best show programming that I've heard from Bubba in years.

and yeah guys don't y'all be intising (wtf) any more riots!

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOTS.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, baby's first troll, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Clem vs. Todd Schnitt, Bubba MJ trial, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Bubba vs. MJ, objection!, Radioio, radioio.com, Todd Schnitt