Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #196
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
It's funny they are still running the Plugs for Pain spot, I don't think they'll ever get another person in there to do that after the last debacle.
Spaz was considering it at one point.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #197
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Dear god what the fuck is this song?
This is Brizutal!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #198
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spaz was considering it at one point.
to plug KingBubba? If so he should definitely do it

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #199
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

This National Anthem is Fuckin Bullshit, someone should have to pay for that with a mudhole stomped in their ass.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #200
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

this is turrible

COD
Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #201
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Singing the anthem is a no win situation. Someone will always hate how you did it.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #202
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to plug KingBubba? If so he should definitely do it
the show would have a lot more success with this concept if they determined a set list of things they would do - and you pick what you want to do for so much time to plug your shit...

no one wants to gamble on that cause you don't know what bubba's gonna come up with...

COD
Old 04-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #203
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
the show would have a lot more success with this concept if they determined a set list of things they would do - and you pick what you want to do for so much time to plug your shit...

no one wants to gamble on that cause you don't know what bubba's gonna come up with...
They should spin a wheel of pain, make it random.

Alternately I guess people could just pitch them ideas for said pain.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #204
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Singing the anthem is a no win situation. Someone will always hate how you did it.
yep - I'm for not singing it

listen you go to a baseball game in pittsburg - you fucking know you're in america right? you have a 50/50 you're either watching another american team or a canadian team (nhl/mlb) so why in the fuck are we singing this bullshit?

we don't sing it at work

not to mention - I fucking paid money for these tickets - I paid to see hockey, not motherfucking singing and ceremonies.

and I want a free puck or baseball every fucking game...

COD
Old 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #205
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

wait - did he just steal one of our vanilla clips?

COD
Old 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #206
Chob

Quote:
Of course you do, you incredibly self entitled Canuck.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #207
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:

Bubba is a sadist and gets off wayyy to much on hurting people, so this is a no win for anyone wanting to plug their shizz. The juice just doesn't justify the squeeze to quote Spiceboy.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #208
Chob

Quote:
The juice just doesn't justify the squeeze to quote Spiceboy.
When the hell did he say that? Great saying.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #209
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Of course you do, you incredibly self entitled Canuck.
go pay 400 for a SHITTY seat to see the leafs - travel an hour and a half ONE WAY, and tell me you don't want a fucking free souvenir

COD
Old 04-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #210
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
yep - I'm for not singing it

listen you go to a baseball game in pittsburg - you fucking know you're in america right? you have a 50/50 you're either watching another american team or a canadian team (nhl/mlb) so why in the fuck are we singing this bullshit?

we don't sing it at work

not to mention - I fucking paid money for these tickets - I paid to see hockey, not motherfucking singing and ceremonies.

Because it's AMERUCAH, Fuck Yeah!!!!!!

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
clean as a whistle, Shannon Burke, The Shannon Burke Show, Titty Tuesday