Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #181
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to have a go to pose for pics

ATL
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #182
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Hope everyone has enjoyed this week of In Your Face with Drew Garabo. Plus I also wanted to thank everyone on here for the kind words and support. Since I'm now only doing In Your Face I'm going to concentrate on improving your listening experience with the show. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to email me at tuddle@theboneonline. I'm going also work on making the In Your Face page a little bit more user friendly and making the podcast available on I tunes immediately after the show. Thanks again for all the support here on King Bubba. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #183
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Hope everyone has enjoyed this week of In Your Face with Drew Garabo. Plus I also wanted to thank everyone on here for the kind words and support. Since I'm now only doing In Your Face I'm going to concentrate on improving your listening experience with the show. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to email me at tuddle@theboneonline. I'm going also work on making the In Your Face page a little bit more user friendly and making the podcast available on I tunes immediately after the show. Thanks again for all the support here on King Bubba. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Cool. Thanks a lot. And good call on working on those download pages and getting them on iTunes. I know a few people were a bit confused where to find them for both Drew and Spice.

And is the 8/31 show floating around somewhere?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #184
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Yea..

I thought it looked pretty cheesy.I'm not a fan of that kind of comedy.Reno 911 is kinda stupid too.
:GTFO:

reno is awesome

COD
Old 09-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #185
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Also one more thing to bring up to whoever designs the site.

In the drop down "lineup" link, clicking Drew will bring you here:
http://www.theboneonline.com/news/en...-garabo/nMdqf/

Clicking on Drew's show on the main page brings you here:
http://www.theboneonline.com/s/in-your-face/

Same for the other personalities. And it makes finding the downloads and show info a bit confusing.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #186
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're going to work on the web page?

RIP boneonline.com

just kidding

My only suggestion there is to include a clear link on Drew's Page (in the dropdown menu) so you can find the podcast page.

I was kinda dumb and didn't realize the Picture of drew and link (lower on the page) took you to the Podcast Section

COD
Old 09-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #187
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Also one more thing to bring up to whoever designs the site.

In the drop down "lineup" link, clicking Drew will bring you here:
http://www.theboneonline.com/news/en...-garabo/nMdqf/

Clicking on Drew's show on the main page brings you here:
http://www.theboneonline.com/s/in-your-face/

Same for the other personalities. And it makes finding the downloads and show info a bit confusing.
yeah this ^^^

you said it a lot better

COD
Old 09-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #188
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
yeah this ^^^

you said it a lot better
I can usually get my thoughts out in a more coherent manner. Usually.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #189
Chob

I know the Cox sites have a format they follow, with minor changes between stations. So does Clear Channel, Townsquare, etc. So there's the matter of working within that format. I'd probably just put the downloads for all the shows together on a separate part of the site, but it's a matter of what Cox wants.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #190
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Cool. Thanks a lot. And good call on working on those download pages and getting them on iTunes. I know a few people were a bit confused where to find them for both Drew and Spice.

And is the 8/31 show floating around somewhere?
Don't know what happened there but I'll get it up on the page Monday after the show.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #191
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
you're going to work on the web page?

RIP boneonline.com

just kidding

My only suggestion there is to include a clear link on Drew's Page (in the dropdown menu) so you can find the podcast page.

I was kinda dumb and didn't realize the Picture of drew and link (lower on the page) took you to the Podcast Section
No I won't actually be doing the work so the websites are safe. But I'll work with the web department on making the page better. But I promise not to knock the page offline like I did BTLS.com.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #192
Chob

Quote:
Don't know what happened there but I'll get it up on the page Monday after the show.
Cool, thanks.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #193
Chob

Just heard "Lawnz," fuck that's funny.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #194
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
No I won't actually be doing the work so the websites are safe. But I'll work with the web department on making the page better. But I promise not to knock the page offline like I did BTLS.com.

COD
Old 09-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #195
Chob

Quote:
You were still a better web guy than Guido.

At least you didn't cause the site lose the information of thousands of forum accounts and half assedly port over a Joomla site to Wordpress leaving lots of things broken. Not to mention he never said a word to any of the forum staff.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 97x, Big Boy, Drew Garabo, Drew Hates The Goonies, In Your Face, Tuddle