Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 05:27 AM   #181
TelegramSam

vCash: 5000000
TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Which city is that from?
Charleston, I was listening to 810 but the audio quality was crapping out on me.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:31 AM   #182
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelegramSam View Post
Charleston, I was listening to 810 but the audio quality was crapping out on me.
I tried the Ocala stream via tune in and it was dead air for a bit but 96 Krock outta Ft Myers is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:33 AM   #183
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be so quick to call others liars there Bubba. You're a pretty good fibber yourself there budday.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:39 AM   #184
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

"I'm blocking a lot of people on twitter because of what is going on with Shannon, et al." and I'm supposed to believe Shannon created "The List"? Sorry, just not buying it Bubba.

Wasn't it always the plan to get Shannon his own show either on the bone or elsewhere? That's what I thought. Wasn't Bubba actually pissed when the bone picked the BMS over Shannon? Now he's (Bubba) upset Cox contacted Shannon to give him his own show???

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 05:43 AM   #185
TelegramSam

TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

Bubba never lets the facts get in the way of a story that supports his present situation.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:45 AM   #186
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Bubba never lets the facts get in the way of a story that supports his present situation.
Ain't that the truth.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #187
TelegramSam

Also, he is still going after Spice Boy, I find that hilarious for some reason. He specifically named "Cowbhead, Spice Girl and Shannon". I guess Garabo isn't important enough to make the list despite still actually being on the air.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:51 AM   #188
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Also, he is still going after Spice Boy, I find that hilarious for some reason. He specifically named "Cowbhead, Spice Girl and Shannon". I guess Garabo isn't important enough to make the list despite still actually being on the air.
Drew is not relevant in this line of conversation. Bubba looks at him as a second tier level of hater. Drew only talks a little shit, but is no real threat to Bubba.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 05:57 AM   #189
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba, Stop with the "Ex-employees stole my sex tape" bullshit. Either produce some evidence or STFU.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 06:13 AM   #190
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

A certain person is on a certain bovine show right now.

Not Dead
Old 09-03-2014, 06:16 AM   #191
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Wait a minute here...When it's Bubba in the morning and Stan & Haney in the afternoon, it's "kick ass rock and roll music in between the two shows" But when it was Bubba in the morning and Cowhead in the afternoon it was a totally different story huh? Sheesh.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 06:19 AM   #192
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Speaking of Drew....I'm glad someone knocked the shit out of him.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 09-03-2014, 06:20 AM   #193
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Waaaaaaaah they didn't invite us to the X-Mas party or the Golf Tournament. Maybe because you motherfucked the 1 year Bone anniversary and several other Bone functions because they didn't take your advice and do things to your liking. Whatever dude.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2014, 06:25 AM   #194
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the same old tired shit from your comments cpt.

Not Dead
Old 09-03-2014, 06:26 AM   #195
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

Not Dead
Closed Thread

Tags
Bubba is gay and faggot, Clusterfuck Cruise, Cuckold Clem Disease, Fat fears fat, Gay Bear Bubba, Homo Saw, mud flaps, Pussy Fart Party, Wattage in your cottage!, Whet and on H Lisa, Whet Lisa, Whiney Bitch