Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-18-2015, 02:05 PM   #1786
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve44 View Post
Well, I have nudes of my wife. Unless I DECIDE to share it with anyone, it's stealing and in the case of Spice extortion. As a matter of fact, I think I posted a pic of my wifes ass here about 4 years ago. Mind you, there's nothing to extort. Steve is one broke ass mother fucker!
I have no doubt in my mind he shared those clips with people, I think he has to show them off.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #1787
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Where are you going with all this Steve? We all agree Spice is a POS for what he did and you'll get no argument from anyone here, but ultimately it starts and stops with the fatman.
I don't think spice is a piece of shit.. if I make a sex tape and my friend steals it - that's on me

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #1788
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You heard him crying about how technology was ruining his life right? Well that disabled vet that just called said he has a GM car with wifi and uses it to stream the show and he said that was great technology.
Oh.

Yeah I missed that caller. It is great technology but I agree with the anonymity that people have that doesn't hold them accountable for their actions. It's a pussy deal. I like it here mostly because I've met the guys here. We are a dysfunctional family. The twitter dicks are nothing but just that...faceless pussies.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #1789
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Where are you going with all this Steve? We all agree Spice is a POS for what he did and you'll get no argument from anyone here, but ultimately it starts and stops with the fatman.
Where I'm going is...When Bubba made the DVD, I don't believe He made it with the intention of extorting anyone, it was something personal. Nothing more. Is Bubba to blame for making the DVD? I don't think he is, people do that shit all the time. Fact is, until Spice stole the DVD, nobody knew about it, and it's unlikely that ANYONE would have EVER known about it. That's all.

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:07 PM   #1790
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
bacon and ass pic I remember that
Figures. I have zero recollection of that but there's a lot of the early years here that I'd love to forget.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:07 PM   #1791
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I have no doubt in my mind he shared those clips with people, I think he has to show them off.
If that came out, I would not be the least surprised. But it totally sounds like something he would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:08 PM   #1792
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck Spice...and Tommy!
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:08 PM   #1793
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

People knew about these tapes, so he showed them to someone before they were allegedly stolen.

Not Dead
Old 12-18-2015, 02:11 PM   #1794
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People knew about these tapes, so he showed them to someone before they were allegedly stolen.
If you were in Bubba's inner circle, it was no secret that he was always trying to loan out Heather, trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:11 PM   #1795
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where I'm going is...When Bubba made the DVD, I don't believe He made it with the intention of extorting anyone, it was something personal. Nothing more. Is Bubba to blame for making the DVD? I don't think he is, people do that shit all the time. Fact is, until Spice stole the DVD, nobody knew about it, and it's unlikely that ANYONE would have EVER known about it. That's all.
I'm gonna disagree here and saythat braggart bubba would have eventually let it out there was a tape. He also gives us his extortion plan at the end of said video

COD
Old 12-18-2015, 02:11 PM   #1796
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Who knew about them? And how do you know that these people knew.
OR, are we just speculating?

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:11 PM   #1797
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

The Spicefather is disapoint.

Not Dead
Old 12-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #1798
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

go figures it takes a sex tape to save the discussion about the show cause LOL there's not much else going on worth talking about.

what happened to edgy radio?

COD
Old 12-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #1799
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Who knew about them? And how do you know that these people knew.
OR, are we just speculating?
we're totalling speculating, we're professional speculators

COD
Old 12-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #1800
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

I would say rumors that were baseless until the tapes came out.

Not Dead

Tags
12-9-15 Bubba's Last Day In Tampa, Bubba hates Iron Maiden, Bubba Is Gay, BubbaSaw, Cheater, CLEMINIONS really ?, Legendary Mizzark, Marks will be Marks, mattloydisathief.com, Podcast Willy, Ratings Gate, Saw Promo Fail, Saw Sucks Donkey Dick, spiceboyisathief.com, Tags...The voice of the people!, Tags...when whining isn't enough