Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #166
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Is Bubba tryin' to save his show by adding Shannon or is he tryin' to assure that Shannon gets the mornin' gig on Cox in the future?
Yeah I was gonna say both too. My thought is that Bubba has gone to bat several times for Shando to the higher ups only to be told no, so he's going to infuse him into the morning show for several reasons:
1) To expose Shannon to a much larger audience and so he can hone his FM chops (not that he needs much honing)
2) Maybe this is Bubba's "Hail Mary" to bring a much needed energy back to the show since Spice left.
3) Bubba now has a very able bodied person in there and it will be much easier for him to not have to come in as much.
I think it's gonna be hilarious when Shannon gets offered a decent paying FM gig and pulls a Spiceboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #167
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Colin should just buy a generator. He's not very lucky with power companies.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #168
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

All valid points Capt.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #169
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And how many times to think Shannon is going to be called a fuckinm idiot asshole that hasn't paid his dues before he kicks Bubba's ass?
I don't think that's how it's gonna go down at all. I think Bubba realizes this is his last shot and will not do anything to fuck it up.....Hopefully.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #170
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Cpt..BUbba knows he is in charge, and he blows up and goes off the handle way to fuckin easy. He will hold it in for a bit..but I don't see Shando being a fuckin yes man like bubba expects every one to be. We shall see, if this even happens. I didn't hear what was said about this so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #171
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Come on Cpt..BUbba knows he is in charge, and he blows up and goes off the handle way to fuckin easy. He will hold it in for a bit..but I don't see Shando being a fuckin yes man like bubba expects every one to be. We shall see, if this even happens. I didn't hear what was said about this so...
You have valid points, but I personally think Bubba sees Shannon a lot different than anyone else in there and will probably treat him more like he does Manson. You could hear the exhausted/last ditch tone in Bubba's voice today. He's gotta do something because maybe he finally realizes this is the end and maybe just maybe this is the shot in the arm the show needs. If they cut the afternoon show by anything longer than one hour that's gonna be pretty shitty for the fans that love this show.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #172
FishMuskys
Venison King!

I didn't hear it either, turned to Drew and Billy. One time that there is something interesting on the DD and I missed it. I'm dl'n it now.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #173
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I didn't hear it either, turned to Drew and Billy. One time that there is something interesting on the DD and I missed it. I'm dl'n it now.
I'm still not completely sold on the BMS, so when Drew ends at noon, I turn on the DD for an hour or so until I leave work at 1:30.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #174
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
You have valid points, but I personally think Bubba sees Shannon a lot different than anyone else in there and will probably treat him more like he does Manson. You could hear the exhausted/last ditch tone in Bubba's voice today. He's gotta do something because maybe he finally realizes this is the end and maybe just maybe this is the shot in the arm the show needs. If they cut the afternoon show by anything longer than one hour that's gonna be pretty shitty for the fans that love this show.
So when was this brought up, and what was actually said about the show lineups?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #175
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Fuck this wind and rain--I'm goin' huntin'! The wife pissed me off so much, I just might shoot Bambi's mom tonight.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #176
milkman
Rock Star

Don't do it Fish!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #177
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Haha. Let's talk to Benny--exactly when my feed stopped. Perfect timing! I think I'll leave it off now.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:05 PM   #178
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
So when was this brought up, and what was actually said about the show lineups?
Right around 1pm-ish I believe. Bubba did his old "I probably shouldn't be saying anything BUT...... or I don't wanna tip my hand" and Carl was like "tip your hand, c'mon tip your hand" and he blurted that he has talked to Bean and they thought bringing Shando onto the morning show could potentially be radio gold. He did say they are two alphas and Shannon would have to kinda know his place as a co-host. Shannon called back in and said he would love to be part of the morning show. Some mention was made of Colin and Bubba said no way is Colin part of this deal I mean NOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #179
milkman
Rock Star

So what about this show? Gone? Aint no way Shannon is going to do 6-10 then 2-6..maybe for a month or so, then he will say fuck this, too much, especially from Orlando.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #180
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Well, you guys have a good day. I gotta go kill something.
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, crotch socket is real !, Rick J BTLS, Ricks Dynasty, Shannon Burke, shitting hooker