Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #166
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

That whole "if you don't vote you can't complain" shit is nonsense. So a guy who gets a bullshit felony at 18 and can't vote the rest of his life shouldn't be able to weigh in on politics EVER? Seems a bit stupid to me...
Old 11-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #167
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
yet you can die for your country at 18
At least it isn't like some shitholes in africa, where you can drink jet fuel but you're stolen from your village and trained to be a mercenary before you're 13.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #168
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Dan should I call in and ask about the poor girl who drowned now?

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #169
Dan Blaze
-

Oh holy fuck, as much as I hate the topic, would be funny to hear drew's response.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #170
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried a few times to get through to drew's show... not an easy task

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #171
Dan Blaze
-

Kayla is cockblockin' you, SJ.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #172
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Kayla is cockblockin' you, SJ.
i've never even gotten through to kayla... it's always busy...

my ADD prevents me from trying for any real length of time though

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #173
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm not legally allowed to vote but fuck you I'm gonna complain

it's what I'm good at

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #174
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I'm not legally allowed to vote but fuck you I'm gonna complain

it's what I'm good at
Like I said above, I think the blanket statement is horseshit, hell you can get a felony in florida just for driving on a suspended more than one time if the cops want to be a dick about it.

Banned from voting forever because of traffic offenses, Banned from talking about politics.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #175
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm all for banning talking about politics

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #176
Dan Blaze
-

You'd have to start with Sally, dude is basically cumming himself silly over Obama today
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #177
Dan Blaze
-

Romantic? Drew bought into that horseshit? oh fuck!

I knew Bubba bought into the hype but I figured Drew was smarter than that shit.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #178
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

well I guess he's (sally) as passionate about obama as you are for windows

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #179
Dan Blaze
-

I wasn't the one that randomly jumped on a windows 8 conversation with nonsense about macs...
Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #180
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
I wasn't the one that randomly jumped on a windows 8 conversation with nonsense about macs...
windows 8 sucks

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Bane Rapping, Drew Garabo, Give Dick a rest, In Your Face, in your face with drew garabo, Kayla is steamy