Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #1771
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

They're gonna eat and drink all Bubba's DNA stuff and he is going to go ballistic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #1772
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
They're gonna eat and drink all Bubba's DNA stuff and he is going to go ballistic!!
more like he's gonna plug the fucking shit out of them all next week and get another crate of shit for free

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #1773
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I just got done regripping my new Kimber Ultra Carry CDP 1911.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #1774
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Nice!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #1775
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

tell this bitch to sign up here - we'll fuck her up good for ya

COD
Old 10-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #1776
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice ! were you inspired by the 488 today ?

i enjoyed the gun talk .

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #1777
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey did you guys hear Bubba say that he would rather go gay then have to deal with that dumb bitch that banged Astin Kutcher. Freudian slip maybe

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #1778
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Hey did you guys hear Bubba say that he would rather go gay then have to deal with that dumb bitch that banged Astin Kutcher. Freudian slip maybe
Yep...not the only gay slip he has had as of late..well some were flat out blatant, not a slip. Like the excitement looking at Dballs cock!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #1779
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
Nice ! were you inspired by the 488 today ?

i enjoyed the gun talk .
Kinda, I bought the gun during a Labor day sale and it came with rosewood grips that made no sense on this gun, so I went with Hogue tactical rubber grips, looks 100% better and feels great as well. I really do like the Local 488 when they have gun talk, that's right in me wheelhouse.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #1780
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah, listening to them wish they could shoot this, wish they could shoot that gives me a chuckle! As you know Cpt, get to shoot a lot of different shit in the Mil! 50 cal machine guns, M60's, AT4's older LAWS, M203 grenade launchers! Oh the joy of it all!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #1781
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yeah, listening to them wish they could shoot this, wish they could shoot that gives me a chuckle! As you know Cpt, get to shoot a lot of different shit in the Mil! 50 cal machine guns, M60's, AT4's older LAWS, M203 grenade launchers! Oh they joy of it all!
Absolutely, Those were some of the best times of my life. Where else do you get pizaid to shoot bad ass weapons? Did you ever get to shoot the MK19 milk?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #1782
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I FIGURED IT OUT!

that one co-host sounds like mark fucking byrnes!

COD
Old 10-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #1783
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

this dude needs to pull up his skirt and get over this chick ..

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #1784
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Absolutely, Those were some of the best times of my life. Where else do you get pizaid to shoot bad ass weapons? Did you ever get to shoot the MK19 milk?
Was that the SAW? I shot those, and the early M4 "Grease Guns" tankers used! Them things were wild!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #1785
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

man who are these chicks - I want them to follow me so I can bang all their ex's

COD

Tags
2 Shits will set you free, Brent's toes make Amanda puke, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, EEs and Lieuts are fucking jobbers, gimme my money back, it was a shoot, Radioio, Shit and Run !, Spice is butthurt, Spice's fat wife, tard baby