Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #1696
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I can work from home but they don't let me. Politicians like having someone at the office to yell at apparently.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #1697
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I hear ya IO!! I hate office politics, as much as politicians. Even though i can do almost anything I need to from home, can't do it, cuz others that CAN"T do their job from home feel jilted!! Fuck them, learn better skills helpdesk support people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #1698
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Well, if my shit doesnt work then someone either gets arrested or goes free. So I can kind of understand why I'm needed to be in every day, but it's mostly to get yelled at because we're understaffed :p

Old 08-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #1699
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that..someone yells at me at work, either they are gonna leave, or I'm gonna leave.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #1700
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

arrested?

COD
Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #1701
iobane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
arrested?
I'm a programmer for the courts/justice system and much of my stuff is interagency information sharing and publishing. Warrants, arrest information, etc.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #1702
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
I'm a programmer for the courts/justice system and much of my stuff is interagency information sharing and publishing. Warrants, arrest information, etc.
ah...I gotcha

crazy to think a keystroke being entered wrong could fuck you over and land u in jail

COD
Old 08-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #1703
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
hmmm, sooo, hypothetically, could you issue an arrest warrant for some stoopid fuckin canuck?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #1704
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
hmmm, sooo, hypothetically, could you issue an arrest warrant for some stoopid fuckin canuck?
america and canada are different systems... and u call me stupid

COD
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #1705
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

forget that - just tell us how many oustanding warrants there are for milk and what's the reward?

COD
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #1706
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
america and canada are different systems... and u call me stupid
Who said I was talkin about you?? paranoid canuck!!

And I'm sure they can issue warrants through interpol to Canuckville, dumbass!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #1707
iobane

Or worse, let someone go free. One of the things I have running is a tool that notifies state attorneys that they have to file charges on apprehended suspects or they get released. Conversely I'm also responsible for telling the public defender of people in jail who aren't charged with anything to file motions to release these people.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #1708
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Or worse, let someone go free. One of the things I have running is a tool that notifies state attorneys that they have to file charges on apprehended suspects or they get released. Conversely I'm also responsible for telling the public defender of people in jail who aren't charged with anything to file motions to release these people.
hmmm, seems like those responsibilities would be split, to eliminate error possibilities. But with our economic sit, sure you have more yobs than you can handle or should have to handle.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #1709
iobane

Yeah we've had major staff reductions, and what's worse is my job is subject to the whims of the governor of fl and the state legislature. So pretty much been getting shit on, better than nothing though.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #1710
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Yeah we've had major staff reductions, and what's worse is my job is subject to the whims of the governor of fl and the state legislature. So pretty much been getting shit on, better than nothing though.
I hear ya..while I think this state needs a lot of dead weight cut, this gov admin seems to cut shit that isn't inline with his friendships. IE, insurance, medical, drug testing, etc.

Like they have cut about 1700 Fish and Wildlife positions..so much so places like Croom no longer have camping because they don't have enough rangers to cover 24 hrs a day now. Even though Croom is pretty much self sufficient on funds with the annual passes and camping fees. But they just use those fees to support other bullshit state parks that are bleeding money.

Then they say the reason because camping is closed at Croom is because of maintenance..fuckin lies and deceit!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Diacos Radio, Doc Sat ....., down low twatter, Miller resigns, NED OUT!...for a few days, Ned She Fucking died, Radioio, SUSPENSION!!!!, The lone wolf cries, The ShannonBurke