Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #1666
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

EDIT: this isn't the Burke thread

ATL
Old 01-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #1667
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

That is why I am glad I had 96.1 w/ Stan and Haney at least back then. Only decent radio in the area for the longest time.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #1668
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
That is why I am glad I had 96.1 w/ Stan and Haney at least back then. Only decent radio in the area for the longest time.
Tony amico is real damnit.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #1669
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Thanks Dan , those were dark days in Tampa radio back then. When Bubba was fired from 98Rock, we had to deal with Lex & Terry, The Monsters, John Boy & Billy and just about every other fucking hack ass radio show to come in a grab some of Bubba's fans, guess what...THEY ALL FAILED MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
When did Cowhead start doing mornings?

And PJ, don't start. I'm asking for context.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #1670
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Tony amico is real damnit.

I'm so glad someone else on this board knows about the king of milkless chow-dah.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #1671
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like those guys from what little I've heard of them. If I didn't have Burke in the afternoon, I'd probably check them out on occasion.

Shit if IO loses Burke, I just might do that.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #1672
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I like those guys from what little I've heard of them. If I didn't have Burke in the afternoon, I'd probably check them out on occasion.

Shit if IO loses Burke, I just might do that.
Stan and Haney was the only show besides "Swap Shop" my father listened to when I was a kid, much to my surprise when I got into talk radio they were still on air and still putting on a good show. They have been stuck in fort myers for years. Beasley has teased putting them on in other markets forever but they have pretty much been wasted.

I always liked them because it is a very laid back "florida" show. Also both guys have pretty decent taste in music.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #1673
Dan Blaze
-

Anyhow this isn't the Stan and Haney thread obviously

Trial was bs for the most part today, Doink the Drunken Clown should be ashamed of himself. Then again, he is a lawyer, I'm sure he doesn't know how to feel shame
Old 01-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #1674
Chob

Quote:
Stan and Haney thread

Well...uh...depending on what happens with Shando and/or what's programmed for IO during that time, I might have to get back to you on that.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #1675
Chob

I just want some Schnitt on the stand tomorrow. The photoshop was the highlight of today.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #1676
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post

Well...uh...depending on what happens with Shando and/or what's programmed for IO during that time, I might have to get back to you on that.

Fair enough.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #1677
ch3cooh

ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

what do gene lasker and ken block have in common?

They don't fucking lift

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #1678
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

What did i miss?
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #1679
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
What did i miss?
a bunch of hilarious photoshops i made
Old 01-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #1680
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
a bunch of hilarious photoshops i made
Of me?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, baby's first troll, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Clem vs. Todd Schnitt, Bubba MJ trial, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Bubba vs. MJ, objection!, Radioio, radioio.com, Todd Schnitt