Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #1636
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
My ex and her co workers used to listen to MJ while dog grooming, she hated MJ's wife and said the bitch was on almost daily, usually multiple times a day when she was.
K5. You don't want to get called as a witness.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #1637
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
K5. You don't want to get called as a witness.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #1638
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My ex and her co workers used to listen to MJ while dog grooming, she hated MJ's wife and said the bitch was on almost daily, usually multiple times a day when she was.
When I was on vaca before Bubba was on The Bone, I tuned into the MJ show...the day he was talking about all the rounds with a machinegun he shot or something. In like the 30 minutes or so I had it on he called his wife twice. I was like fuck this bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #1639
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

, this douchebag has to come back tomorrow.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #1640
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Because they can't prove when the audio was played, if it was on mj show then it's possible plugola is valid, however if it was the Todd schnitt show then they can transpose that the fraud and plugola claim was towards Todd schnitt not mj Kelli.

You know what fuck this, I'm done making sense of this horseshit.

You know it's bad when the KB legal analyst says "fuck it."

It's weird how they refer to Schnitt and his MJ persona as separate entities.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #1641
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

fuck the jury just go

ATL
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #1642
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Objection scope.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #1643
Chob

They could get a former regular listener of MJ's to go in and testify to how much Michelle was on air, but they couldn't find one person willing to admit that.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #1644
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
It is smart actually, they are trying to make the case that Bubba was only attacking the persona of "MJ" and had no real issue with Scnitt, unlike Mr. Schnitt who has a history of causing issues for Bubba.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #1645
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:

You know it's bad when the KB legal analyst says "fuck it."

It's one strategy, because if they separate mj and schnitt, they separate mj's wife and Michelle, then the argument that calling her a whore is slander is transposed from a real person to a fake person.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #1646
Chob

Quote:
It is smart actually, they are trying to make the case that Bubba was only attacking the persona of "MJ" and had no real issue with Scnitt, unlike Mr. Schnitt who has a history of causing issues for Bubba.
Yeah, it's weird but clever.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #1647
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I listened to MJ from 2004-2005 and yes, his wife was on everyday sometimes more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #1648
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
It's one strategy, because if they separate mj and schnitt, they separate mj's wife and Michelle, then the argument that calling her a whore is slander is transposed from a real person to a fake person.
Brilliant!! IF that is indeed what they are doing.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #1649
iobane

And to my knowledge the only fake person ever able to sue someone is hootie.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #1650
Chob

In other news, I'm shocked at these revelations that the rugged milkman and Cpt. actually listened to that dreck.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, baby's first troll, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Clem vs. Todd Schnitt, Bubba MJ trial, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Bubba vs. MJ, objection!, Radioio, radioio.com, Todd Schnitt