Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #151
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
, that was perty funny..news dude on local teevee can't even pronounce Drouches last name. That will really work out for afternoon drive seeing how he has been on for 2 yrs.
Dude seemed to be having a bit of a problem with words in general but he certainly had no clue who Drew was
Old 09-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #152
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

edit:

Fuck this now I want to make some shitty "Radio Warz" flash game

Last edited by Dan Blaze; 09-02-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:09 AM   #153
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
, that was perty funny..news dude on local teevee can't even pronounce Drouches last name. That will really work out for afternoon drive seeing how he has been on for 2 yrs.
Best part of the day!
Old 09-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #154
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I listened to Calta's show this AM. Honest, verbalized dislike for Bubba there, but nothing vicious or "ball of hate and anger" going down. If Bubba played some "Shando's banging some radio chick" card, true or not, that's just crossing the line.

Not that anyone here cares, but my thoughts:

1) Bubba losing his gig on The Bone - I could care less, stopped listening to Bubba when Spice quit. Spice brought a lot to the table on the BTLS show, and having someone who wasn't afraid to give it back to him was not only refreshing, it was necessary. The show as it is now is "dead man walking."

2) Mike Calta in the morning - an upgrade from Bubba, because there's some chemistry there. Other than having to deal with Bubba trolls for an extended period of time, that show will do fine in Tampa. It's not horrible.

3) The BMS - meh. No comment. I guess he has his fans.

4) Shannon Burke - BIG upgrade for The Bone, should do great. Would have liked to see him do the afternoon drive, though. Not sure if middays is the best for him. Could use someone additional in the studio besides Rick, too.

5) Drew Garabo - I was never a fan, because of the whole "confrontational radio" schtick of making any caller, not just stupid people, sound like an idiot. It isn't entertaining to me, and grates on my nerves. Moving that to afternoon drive, after a full day at work, is even worse. Even with Drew saying this morning that he's going to do less confrontational stuff and more entertaining stuff, I don't hold out much hope for him to do well in this spot. Better to switch him out with Shando, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
lets get to jerkin some cocks
Old 09-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #155
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:26 AM   #156
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good, honest assessment Pete. I agree with it accept Calta succeeding in the AM slot. I do agree Shando is a much better fit for afternoons than Drew. He will fail miserably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:26 AM   #157
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yep Cpt, that made my day..and pretty much sums up what this market thinks of him!! Drew who?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:40 AM   #158
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

And still alluding to "data on the stolen tape" Yeah, that ole gag..now he's using this as reason not to talk about that. :lol;

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:39 PM   #159
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
So Shando is blasting Kim's coworker huh?

Quote:
What??? Who said this?

Not Roberto is it?
#shameful Bubba would sink this low.

Not Dead
Old 09-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #160
TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Just keep making enemies fat ass. Imagine all the haters when your son turns 18. They'll fuck with him way more than you.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:16 PM   #161
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba starts in West Palm September 15th. And JVC currently owns four stations in Central Florida, where Bubba would also be simulcast.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #162
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

#teambubba

fuckit I like rooting for the underdog

COD
Old 09-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #163
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
That's a good, honest assessment Pete. I agree with it accept Calta succeeding in the AM slot. I do agree Shando is a much better fit for afternoons than Drew. He will fail miserably.
Thanks, I guess time will tell.

I am listening to the BTLS morning show replay on Bubba One right now, just to hear his rantings for myself. $500,000 buyout to stay off the air for three to four months? That would really surprise me, but what do I know? Love how he's personally attacking everyone on The Bone except Billy Madison, who's piped in anyway. Calta = Bubba wannabe. Shando = in jail when I gave him a chance on IO (thanks to Spice, btw), Drew Garabo = (I forget the derogatory term he used). All sounding pretty childish, really. Twitter sword fighting aside, Shando took the high road yet AGAIN on his show today, "Bubba is a radio legend in Tampa, can't see why he wouldn't get picked up, yada yada yada..."

Sigh.

Quote:
Old 09-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #164
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Thanks, I guess time will tell.

I am listening to the BTLS morning show replay on Bubba One right now, just to hear his rantings for myself. $500,000 buyout to stay off the air for three to four months? That would really surprise me, but what do I know? Love how he's personally attacking everyone on The Bone except Billy Madison, who's piped in anyway. Calta = Bubba wannabe. Shando = in jail when I gave him a chance on IO (thanks to Spice, btw), Drew Garabo = (I forget the derogatory term he used). All sounding pretty childish, really. Twitter sword fighting aside, Shando took the high road yet AGAIN on his show today, "Bubba is a radio legend in Tampa, can't see why he wouldn't get picked up, yada yada yada..."

Sigh.
how much shit does bubba have to take though before you stop going "ok he had this coming"

if they keep this up they're going to make more people side with bubba

also the drew thing pisses me off cause we all heard drew say that it was doing those shows on IO that got his hunger for radio back. He can act as french as he wants but we all heard it

If things change cause of situations and his opinion of bubba changed, that's fine, but you have to tell us why if you expect us to not think you're just a turncoat to whoever the big guy at the top is.

COD
Old 09-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #165
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
how much shit does bubba have to take though before you stop going "ok he had this coming"

if they keep this up they're going to make more people side with bubba

also the drew thing pisses me off cause we all heard drew say that it was doing those shows on IO that got his hunger for radio back. He can act as french as he wants but we all heard it

If things change cause of situations and his opinion of bubba changed, that's fine, but you have to tell us why if you expect us to not think you're just a turncoat to whoever the big guy at the top is.
BubbaTrolls (tm) will be attacking Calta, Shando and Drew long after I've stopped commenting on Bubba at all.

I doubt it. Bubba doesn't have much of a loyal fanbase at all. He couldn't even make enough money for IO to keep the uncensored lineup going. Epic fail.

I don't like Drew. Never found his schtick entertaining. I suppose some do, good for them I guess. Not me.

I'm not a turncoat. I paid for two years of IO, and did not receive what I was promised in either year. I'm a fool, if anything, but based on the Bubba of 2006-2009, I expected big things. He didn't deliver. And now he's off The Bone, and he's whining like a little bitch as he is apt to do.

Just expressing my opinion on this opinionated forum. Frankly, there hasn't been anything of interest to get me to talk about anything Bubba-related in a long time. I'm kind of glad they didn't renew his contract, makes things a little more interesting. Radio sucks, after all, and this is about the most interesting thing going on in radio right now.

Have a good one, SJ!

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
Bubba is gay and faggot, Clusterfuck Cruise, Cuckold Clem Disease, Fat fears fat, Gay Bear Bubba, Homo Saw, mud flaps, Pussy Fart Party, Wattage in your cottage!, Whet and on H Lisa, Whet Lisa, Whiney Bitch