Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 AM   #151
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Also hey everyone
Hey Budday, long time no speak, how you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 AM   #152
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Hey Budday, long time no speak, how you been?
Busy as hell, tired as fuck, same old shit, different month
Old 03-19-2014, 08:11 AM   #153
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Also seems really classy to go on a week break right after you start on a new station, guess it is a good way to introduce people to how you operate
Old 03-19-2014, 08:11 AM   #154
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think its the "Barter System" where he sells ads and is paid that way instead of the station paying him. Or some shit like that.
So he's jobbing then. What a shell of his former self. You'll get as many calls and response from Reno as you do from fort Walton beach/ or Ft Myers for that matter. 0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #155
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Busy as hell, tired as fuck, same old shit, different month
Yeah shit, your Avi threw me off.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 03-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #156
Dan Blaze
-

Seems like Bubba is really popular on here recently....
Old 03-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #157
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like Bubba is really popular on here recently....
If by "popular" you mean just about everyone hates him for trying to get Tuddle fired one again, then yes

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #158
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
If by "popular" you mean just about everyone hates him for trying to get Tuddle fired one again, then yes
again? I missed something interesting for once it seems!

Redemption indeed.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:25 AM   #159
Ace

That's Linkin Park, Bubba, not Limp Bizkit. Idiot.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 03-19-2014, 08:26 AM   #160
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
again? I missed something interesting for once it seems!

Redemption indeed.
Long story short. Tuddle works on the Monsters show in Orlando. Bubba rec'd bad intel that Tudds was talking shit about him. Bubba called the show live on live, tried to bully the host Russ and subsequently get Tuddle fired (didn't work) Tudds trolled the shit out of him during the call. Bubba hung up full hot, then texted Russ threatening physical violence on Tudds.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2014, 08:28 AM   #161
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Long story short. Tuddle works on the Monsters show in Orlando. Bubba rec'd bad intel that Tudds was talking shit about him. Bubba called the show live on live, tried to bully the host Russ and subsequently get Tuddle fired (didn't work) Tudds trolled the shit out of him during the call. Bubba hung up full hot, then texted Russ threatening physical violence on Tudds.

Tudds would stretch him.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #162
Ace

Spy much tubby?

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 03-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #163
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I gotta get back to this web based training see y'all later.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #164
Dan Blaze
-

Oh no Cpt. Possible redemption. Augie(?) on the line
Old 03-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #165
Dan Blaze
-

Stupid Bubba marks messin up the bets
Closed Thread

Tags
BDP, biker vest, Bubba sucks, Bubba the Replay Sponge, EEs taking it in the BH, listening to a show we don't like, mud flaps, Redemption Fail, smarmy