Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 05:09 AM   #1606
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Fucking post ninja. How are you this morning?
Now I'm grumpy. Goddamned unexplained absence doesn't sit well with me. If it has ANYTHING to do with BRP or Tizzy's racing ... ARRRRGH!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:09 AM   #1607
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

How are you doing, Chob?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:10 AM   #1608
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Now I'm grumpy. Goddamned unexplained absence doesn't sit well with me. If it has ANYTHING to do with BRP or Tizzy's racing ... ARRRRGH!
From Spice's hesitation to address it I'd guess it's legal shit but who knows.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:12 AM   #1609
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevorce

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:12 AM   #1610
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
From Spice's hesitation to address it I'd guess it's legal shit but who knows.
Legal shit I can understand. Working to get the show on more radio stations I can understand. Doing ANYTHING to improve radioio or the show, I can understand. Taking a long holiday weekend in order to squeeze in a race at some podunk dirt track in Indiana, I can't understand.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:14 AM   #1611
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

If we don't have an explanation by tomorrow, assume brp.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:14 AM   #1612
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Not sure that hammer's ready to fall yet.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:16 AM   #1613
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How are you doing, Chob?
Alright. I actually managed to get some sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSBTLS
Feeling frisky 2day & luvin' @BTLSRadio!!! Thx for all the luv & positivity y'all are great!
A lot would have to change in 17 hours.
Quote:
Legal shit I can understand. Working to get the show on more radio stations I can understand. Doing ANYTHING to improve radioio or the show, I can understand. Taking a long holiday weekend in order to squeeze in a race at some podunk dirt track in Indiana, I can't understand.
Isn't he done with that shit after the next race?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #1614
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Isn't he done with that shit after the next race?
Yeah, I think he's said he's staying at his own track after this deal.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:22 AM   #1615
Chob

Quote:
Yeah, I think he's said he's staying at his own track after this deal.
It has to be a relief to be done with all that.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 AM   #1616
Chob

I hear the real reason he's out is that he found out about the virtual DJ and just said "fuck it."
Old 09-01-2011, 05:25 AM   #1617
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
I hear the real reason he's out is that he found out about the virtual DJ and just said "fuck it."
So you DID mail that in? Bastid!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 AM   #1618
Chob

Quote:
So you DID mail that in? Bastid!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #1619
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #1620
Chob

Quote:
tuddle #BubbaArmy I'll be @dragoncon this weekend in Atlanta covering all the events for @btlsradio. Tweet me if your going, I would love to meet.
Closed Thread

Tags
All that butt floss, beer manager blues, Bitch named Pizza, BRN, BTLS, Bubba got high, bubba the love sponge, Bubba-free Thursday, bubbas butt hurt, chickens murdered, David Reutimann, DBall's Moped, Die progressive, Hanky is a pussy, hot loins to loin this out, liquor store loser crew, Neditorial - Fantacy Football, negro stick-up love, Radioio, Spiceboy, the cock off, tried and true