Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #1606
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Sup army?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #1607
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Hey Bubba has said it a few times that he has never sued anyone.

He's an honest guy right?!
No he doesn't sue people, just challenges them to a fight knowing it will never actually happen.

And honesty? you bet. Did you know the Super K5 Anthology was the LAST PHYSICAL DISC SET EVER? Oh, wait.. maybe that was the Clemulus.. or BubbaWonka
Old 07-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #1608
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Stumpy Bubba needs to be careful threatening to kick peoples asses ont he radio. if I was one of those radio guys and was told by Bubba on the air that if he ever saw me in public that he was going to kick my ass I would have him arrested faster then he can eat a cheeseburger. The Bubba show is no fun when his ass is in jail and fighting in court defending his statement.

There are some things you can and can not do and threatening to kick someones ass is one of those things you can't do.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #1609
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm surprised someone hasn't already tried to press charges for threats as many times as Bubba has said he wanted to kick someone's as.

25 needs to wiggle out of this fast, before Bubba gets heated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #1610
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Stumpy Bubba needs to be careful threatening to kick peoples asses ont he radio. if I was one of those radio guys and was told by Bubba on the air that if he ever saw me in public that he was going to kick my ass I would have him arrested faster then he can eat a cheeseburger. The Bubba show is no fun when his ass is in jail and fighting in court defending his statement.

There are some things you can and can not do and threatening to kick someones ass is one of those things you can't do.
bubba always challenges them to boxing matches... covers his ass

COD
Old 07-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #1611
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
bubba always challenges them to boxing matches... covers his ass
Except when he's threatening track owners. That's just a modern day when I see you in public I'm gonna punch you in the face lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #1612
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yeah, I'm surprised someone hasn't already tried to press charges for threats as many times as Bubba has said he wanted to kick someone's as.

25 needs to wiggle out of this fast, before Bubba gets heated!!
big difference in words between want to and going to in the eyes of the law...

same way you can yell FUCK at a cop and he can't di shiz - say fuck you and you're charged

COD
Old 07-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #1613
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
Except when he's threatening track owners. That's just a modern day when I see you in public I'm gonna punch you in the face lol.
ok well there is that

touche

i'd punch em all in the face too though, including bubba

derderderhighsidederderderboogity

COD
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #1614
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, 25 wasn't the only one that was throwing shit around yesterday!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #1615
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

back to honesty

"I'm not racist"

. it's funny and all but just own it.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #1616
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys. I gotta take 25's side on this one. Bubba DID call 25 an Uncle Tom.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #1617
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

sheesus bubba is a dick to 25 all the time... wtf

quit big timing bubba

COD
Old 07-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #1618
milkman
Rock Star

Fuckin grow up Bubba, he didn't turn on you, it was a heated exchange. Look in the mirror tubby on some of the shit you've said to people.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #1619
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

if 25 quit bubba wouldn't sell shit for merch

COD
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #1620
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

How much on air crap is someone supposed to take before they take it personally?

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Closed Thread

Tags
5 More Years, Amy Winehouse, b-side, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, bubba, caylee's going...underground, COX Radio, d-ball, NED, Radioio, radioio bubba