Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #1576
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Scott Ledger ‏@DConRadioIo 58m58 minutes ago St Petersburg, FL
@hlpatrias @BTLSRadio His response was "Bubba has his vision for the station" #confused BTW I stayed in town an extra month, still here

Scott Ledger ‏@DConRadioIo 59m59 minutes ago St Petersburg, FL
@hlpatrias @BTLSRadio I reached out to Carl Harris(new PD) a MONTH ago I have the e-mails,Then again, last week,
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #1577
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
@hlpatrias @BTLSRadio His response was "Bubba has his vision for the station" #confused BTW I stayed in town an extra month, still here

@hlpatrias @BTLSRadio I reached out to Carl Harris(new PD) a MONTH ago I have the e-mails,Then again, last week,
You surprised by this? I'm not. Then Bubba wonders why people dislike him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #1578
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I never listened to Ledge once on IO and yes, I big timed him once at the old studios but I'd give him a shot over the Waters clan.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:21 AM   #1579
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow. Wiki wiki man is totally jobbing him out. Bubba needs to do right by Ledge.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:22 AM   #1580
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

If this is "Bubba's vision" for WBRN that motherfucker is blinder than Lawrence and Glenn combined

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 10:25 AM   #1581
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I never listened to Ledge once on IO and yes, I big timed him once at the old studios but I'd give him a shot over the Waters clan.
Ledge did some good stuff. You should go back and listen to old shows he did with those that served, or the show about near death experiences. My issue with D Con a lot of the time was that it couldn't seem to find a happy medium (for me at least, not for hardcore fans) between being your typical guys BS'ing hot talk show and being serious. Plus I despise Blind James like most people here, and him aside, he had way too many people on air that IMO didn't add much.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 AM   #1582
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Ledge is a really good broadcaster but I don't know if that kind of a show would get the buzz. You gotta have a certain mindset to appreciate it. Also, it doesn't help that the Cynthia gal from NY is his booker for guests.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 AM   #1583
FishMuskys
Venison King!

I miss Benny.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:28 AM   #1584
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Ledge is a really good broadcaster but I don't know if that kind of a show would get the buzz. You gotta have a certain mindset to appreciate it. Also, it doesn't help that the Cynthia gal from NY is his booker for guests.
He used to do a pretty good Bucs pre game show and I was disappointed he never did a sports show on IO, I would have listened to it. Still shitty to see him getting jobbed out after all he did for Bubba and IO.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 10:32 AM   #1585
Chob

Ledge is a breath of fresh air in whatever you want to call the gendre. He's not a blowhard like Alex Jones and has a laid back vibe that connects with people.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:35 AM   #1586
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

You think they'll be enough of an outcry from Ledge's fans to make Bubba rethink his "vision" and give him a shot? He was able to raise over 10k so he does have some marks.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 10:38 AM   #1587
Chob

Yes, and Beasley as well as advertisers should notice the successful Kickstarter campaign.

Also, I think he should keep "The Hog" as a sort of Power Pig tribute block they can slot in whenever. That name is already floating around so they might as well use it
Old 02-02-2015, 10:44 AM   #1588
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Also, I think he should keep "The Hog" as a sort of Power Pig tribute block they can slot in whenever. That name is already floating around so they might as well use it
Unfortunately like every other single thing Bubba has done, this will be yet another squandered opportunity.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 10:48 AM   #1589
FishMuskys
Venison King!

1st drink of the day.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:50 AM   #1590
Chob

I already saw one radio site calling it a "rock format." They gotta remember to keep it fresh to avoid the station getting pigeonholed.

Tags
#BubbaTheFraudSponge, #BubbaTheGayFish, #BubbaTheHackSponge, #BubbaTheMouthBreathingDick, #LOD, #ShutDownTheClown, 98.7 The Cuck, BTLS, Bubba the Botox Sponge, Bubba veiny leg sponge, bubbathestillbetterthencowheadsponge, butthutt cripple, cowhead ate my mom, cowhead buffed my strudel, cowhead farts on air, Cowhead fucked carmin, cowhead has diabetes, Cowhead is a jew, Cowhead leads everyone down path, Cowhead likes kugel, Cowheads beard is llama pubes, decorative swizzle, Fuck the Bone., Hogans hulking hog, Parodies & Bits & Bits, Pro Flowers is Bubba Army friendly, radioio.com, Spice, The Bone sucks, WHOOOO