Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #136
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

that shows you how good the media primes the public

Try me
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #137
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
that shows you how good the media primes the public
The media and the race baiters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #138
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
The media and the race baiters!
them also.

Try me
Old 07-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #139
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Hayslett was starting to sway toward manslaughter on twitter..I told him he is wrong, I stand by acquittal!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #140
Spaz
BMF

Based on the evidence ,it came out as it should.
I'm totally surprised .

Try me
Old 07-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #141
milkman
Rock Star

You can't use evidence Spaz..can only use emotions and ill will toward the defendant to make a decision!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #142
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Last night I heard Jesse Jackson trying to say that the reason there was no justice for Trayvon was that this was not a jury of his peers. And as the constitution guarantees there should have been black males on the jury so it would be made up of his peers.

Find the hole in the logic so big that the entire presidential motorcade just drove through it.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #143
milkman
Rock Star

Sup CH, how you doin? Yeah I heard that too..what a fuckin idiot!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #144
milkman
Rock Star

This is exactly what the fucks like Jackson and Sharpton do. Hijack civil rights for their own personal gain...and all it does it prove that for the most part, blacks don't want to move forward from the past. They want to be a victim of the whites forever.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #145
ch3cooh

Man I'm good did 2 weeks in France with the girlfriend and still trying to get caught back up and settled in Dallas.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #146
milkman
Rock Star

Sounds like a good time Ch! My buddy was just over there and England for a week.

How's the new job workin out so far?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #147
ch3cooh

Not bad I'm currently trying to locate a donkey dick to go on the bottom of wireline tools and not sure if I should google that on the company computer
Old 07-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #148
milkman
Rock Star

I've only known of "donkey dicks" as being the fuel nozzle for cans in the military..and of course Mexican donkey bars..which will prolly come up if you search that.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #149
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post
Not bad I'm currently trying to locate a donkey dick to go on the bottom of wireline tools and not sure if I should google that on the company computer
Probably not a good idea.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #150
milkman
Rock Star

, Nancy Grace is a fuckin idiot dumb cunt.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
Ras Radio, Rick J BTLS, RickJ, Shannon Burke, Shiftarded, Shifty, The Shannon Burke Show