Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #136
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalleh View Post
I've never had a problem with it. Even when PSN was hacked. Nothing of mine was taken or jepordized, and I got free games anyways.
up until recently I had... well lets say advanced dial up

so I couldn't download anything... no playing online... it fucking sucked.

now that there are a lot more ports coming out for mac I might go with something like steam.

The major thing for me is that we have a thriving trade in market where I live. So in a lot of cases if you don't mind waiting a month, you can get the games cheaper then you can online...

I like the idea of extending a game through online services with DLC, but I hate this seasons pass bullshit for everything now. People should get lots of content for free so when you make 4 sequels of pretty much the same game, people keep buying it

that's my take on it kinda sorta
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #137
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I also don't really like PC gaming unless it's something I can use a controller for. Hard to use a trackpad instead of a mouse for a lot of these games

oh and I don't like PS cause well.... no gaems

The price factor drove me away from being a PS owner... The 360's dropped a way down and then you factor in previously used and I bought my 360 for a bunch of old original xbox games I traded in...
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #138
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've never had a problem with it. Even when PSN was hacked. Nothing of mine was taken or jepordized, and I got free games anyways.
Use those PSN cards. Problem solved.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #139
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
somewhere I think I just heard tuddle scream
You could hear my AhHaa all the way from Orlando?
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #140
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
You could hear my AhHaa all the way from Orlando?
Those Canadians have super hearing. Mutie scum.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #141
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

How's everyone been on the forum? Sorry I've not been on as much, just been slammed with work at Real Radio. It's actually been nice because I timed it right and have been getting a lot of promotions to make some extra money before the holiday. Hope all is well.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #142
Chob

All good here. Good to hear about Real Radio working out for you. I saw you promoting a live gig in Orlando. When your show comes back, do you think you'll be switching the day of the week? Considering you'd have to drive down to Tampa, drive back, then be there for the Monsters show in the morning.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #143
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
All good here. Good to hear about Real Radio working out for you. I saw you promoting a live gig in Orlando. When your show comes back, do you think you'll be switching the day of the week? Considering you'd have to drive down to Tampa, drive back, then be there for the Monsters show in the morning.
Yeah I would like to do 6 to 8 instead of 8 to 10

If jack was in town I would do a morning show since the radio hack is on his usually 1 week on 3 weeks off BS.

I'm also gearing up for the trial, it's going to be Casey Anthony times 10 and will go straight for the kill shot right off the bat. The one thing you don't want to do is give me time to plan.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #144
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

TheWalleh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I was digging it too dammit

Thanks for digging it!

So did the episode actually end or did it just die half way?

I was looking back at Chob's tweet alert and the timing didn't make much sense. The show was only 1.5 hrs but that should have carried to 1 or so.
TheWalleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #145
Chob

Quote:
Thanks for digging it!

So did the episode actually end or did it just die half way?

I was looking back at Chob's tweet alert and the timing didn't make much sense. The show was only 1.5 hrs but that should have carried to 1 or so.
It ended very abruptly, and I don't remember you guys saying good or anything. 12:47 is the timestamp on here where I first noted it so that would've been slightly over an hour.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #146
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Quote:
It ended very abruptly, and I don't remember you guys saying good or anything. 12:47 is the timestamp on here where I first noted it so that would've been slightly over an hour.
Gotcha...likely cause I didn't show up for the Christmas Party...cause I was told last minute and was still working. I'll figure it out. Everything seemed fine this morning when I was talking with Chaz. Conspiracies. Par for the course though.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #147
Chob

Quote:
Gotcha...likely cause I didn't show up for the Christmas Party...cause I was told last minute and was still working. I'll figure it out. Everything seemed fine this morning when I was talking with Chaz. Conspiracies. Par for the course though.
I've got Ledge and Jesse Ventura on speed dial. We'll get to the bottom of this.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #148
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Yeah I'm looking at the file again. 1:30:00 time code...should have carried to 1pm. I'll touch base tomorrow and figure it out. But like always you can find all of our shit on www.truegeekradio.com without worry or random drops. /shamelesspluginmyownthread
Old 12-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #149
Chob

Yeah I linked it earlier. I hope it was just a glitch and not anything sinister (not the poster) or anything related to getting heat from the boss.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #150
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

Quote:
Yeah I linked it earlier. I hope it was just a glitch and not anything sinister (not the poster) or anything related to getting heat from the boss.
Like I've always mentioned. I don't get paid, so I give little fucks about heat.

Tags
#ravioli, doctor who, geek, podcast, radio show, simply, simply red, star trek, star wars, true geek radio, truegeekradio, video games, videogames, Walking Dead