Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #136
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Wow, just looked up how much it would be and apparently they are talking around 90 million in matching funds if they get 5% of the vote. That is about enough to properly corrupt them I think
Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #137
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
edit: Also nationwide ballot access, which is critical.
Yup. I think he's on the ballot in all 50 states for this election, I'm not 100% sure though.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #138
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
That's worth it in itself. Doesn't the Libertarian Party get some federal funding with that 5%? Not that they could ever compete with the big two but it's something.
Yes, if he can garner 5% of the vote, it opens the Libertarian Party up to federal campaign funding. Even if he doesn't win, it's important for Gary to get every single vote he can. If we're ever to break up the false party duopoly in this country, we've got to start voting for candidates that don't have [D] or [R] behind their name on the ballot.

I ask the men and women of King Bubba, and the entire Bubbaverse for that matter, to please vote for Gary Johnson tomorrow on Election Day. It is NOT a wasted vote.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #139
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Oklahoma and Michigan are the two that are being dicks I think, Chob.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #140
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Wow, just looked up how much it would be and apparently they are talking around 90 million in matching funds if they get 5% of the vote. That is about enough to properly corrupt them I think
Nice chunk of change.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #141
Dan Blaze
-

http://www.lp.org/2012-ballot-access

^yep, Oklahoma and Michigan.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #142
Dan Blaze
-

I love how it is "in" to pick Fox News to make fun of when it comes to news, FAUX NEWS HAR HAR.

Go watch MSNBC for awhile. If you don't kill yourself you'll probably want to hunt Chris Matthews for sport by the end of your time with the network.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #143
Dan Blaze
-

Drew, you and Tuddle spoiled shit from Breaking Bad THIS SEASON.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #144
Chob

Too much of the TV news networks is mind numbing. I fell into that trap around the 2004 election when I had just turned 18 and was just starting to be aware of shit. You get burnt out on it after a while and become cynical as all hell.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #145
Dan Blaze
-

Realistic as all hell*
Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #146
rustyshackelford3089
New Mark

rustyshackelford3089 is on a distinguished road

All anyone has to do is look what has happened spending .war in Libya helping Muslim brotherhood take control NDAA forcing people to buy government health care people killed in libya and them lie about it that's a great record
Old 11-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #147
Chob

Angelo might be obnoxious as hell but he doesn't come off as threatening. At least to me. I still would've done the same thing and had him banned from the building though.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #148
Dan Blaze
-

Yea he may be "harmless" but he's still a creep
Old 11-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #149
rustyshackelford3089
New Mark

rustyshackelford3089 is on a distinguished road

What a chicken shit he was scared to.death
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #150
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

ok Chob ...im listening

Try me
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Bane Rapping, Drew Garabo, Give Dick a rest, In Your Face, in your face with drew garabo, Kayla is steamy