Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #1576
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Rob called the hotline during drew's show to talk about pitbulls. Drew had nfi who rob was, thought it was in bad taste and people tweeted Rob asking if he felt drew was a jerk, rob agreed.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #1577
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

The third World War will be fought over those damn pitbulls. This is nuts.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #1578
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie Wonder. This guy is gold.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #1579
Chob

Tampa Hair MD? Batches tested?
Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #1580
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Now Cowhead is stirring the shit with Rob Kahn/Drew deal.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #1581
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Rob's asskicking list is getting longer by the minute, now Cowhead is calling him a nobody.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #1582
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Now Cowhead is stirring the shit with Rob Kahn/Drew deal.
We here do not support stirring shit in any manner.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #1583
Chob

Good on Persall for not being a douche.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #1584
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Rob called the hotline during drew's show to talk about pitbulls. Drew had nfi who rob was, thought it was in bad taste and people tweeted Rob asking if he felt drew was a jerk, rob agreed.
rob who? revere? or the one from twitter that sometimes posts here?

there's more then one you know

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #1585
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
This. i have no beef, and I'm honestly not trying to start shit with someone who could clearly throttle me with minimal effort. I just hate when people call the hotline on my show when I have no idea who they are. I had no clue who Rob Kahn was (and I still don't, really) so when he called the hotline...I cut him off before he got to his point. He now thinks I'm a "doutch" behind the "mike" and he's probably right about that. He said he's not much on "arguing over the internet," so perhaps he'll choose to air his grievances with me in person. Lucky me.
Drew Garabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #1586
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
This. i have no beef, and I'm honestly not trying to start shit with someone who could clearly throttle me with minimal effort. I just hate when people call the hotline on my show when I have no idea who they are. I had no clue who Rob Kahn was (and I still don't, really) so when he called the hotline...I cut him off before he got to his point. He now thinks I'm a "doutch" behind the "mike" and he's probably right about that. He said he's not much on "arguing over the internet," so perhaps he'll choose to air his grievances with me in person. Lucky me.
don't worry Drew, all those MMA guys are roided up douchebags.

High T

COD
Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #1587
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Hey Drew, in case we've never said it: We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come answer posts here and kibitz with us. We know we're just a small little board and for you to even bother means a lot to us. So thank you Drew.

COD
Old 05-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #1588
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Hey Drew, in case we've never said it: We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come answer posts here and kibitz with us. We know we're just a small little board and for you to even bother means a lot to us. So thank you Drew.
My pleasure. With but a few exceptions, you guys have been extremely supportive of me and In Your Face. I know we may differ on a few things, but I always appreciate the fact that you guys discuss the show and offer your opinions. Please keep it up.
Drew Garabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #1589
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
My pleasure. With but a few exceptions, you guys have been extremely supportive of me and In Your Face. I know we may differ on a few things, but I always appreciate the fact that you guys discuss the show and offer your opinions. Please keep it up.
keep it up?

that's what she said

COD
Old 06-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #1590
TheWalleh
Giant Douche Bag
No Avatar

TheWalleh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I think Simply is getting his revenge.

Haha, you're giving me way to much credit there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I don't like this fuck machine business. It's the first step to a robot takeover.
http://www.robotgospel.com
http://learn.condomdepot.com
TheWalleh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Drew 102.5, Drew Belzer, Drew Garabo, Drew Garabo Listening Thread, Drew Garabo Show