Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 07-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #286
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I n Fla u can get charged if you are in ur car and have the keys!!! At their discretion!! That's why Hayslet is so rich!!! lol
up here is you chuck the keys outta the ignition and they can't prove who's driving - like if your plarked - you can't get charged

COD
Old 07-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #287
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Here they charge peeps on lawnmowers, golfcarts, if I ride my 4 wheelers or bikes up the road to try em out, or anything else!! Even bicycles have been a couple of cases!!
Old 07-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #288
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

vCash: 5000000
Shag will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
how can you get charged with DUI if your not DRIVING?
I did 6 yrs. ago. My brother-in-law was driving my truck, he had a bac of .10 and i was trashed in the passenger seat with a bac of .31. But since it was my truck and I was in it allowing someone intoxicated to drive it we both got dui's. Pa. state law. Fuckin bullshit!

Old 07-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #289
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

COD
Old 07-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #290
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

.31 Shag!!! Holly fuck!!! We used to stop at the MP station when I was in an MP unit and blow!! The highest I seen was .32...I was at .28 or sumthin!!!

Last edited by milkman; 07-15-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #291
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

vCash: 5000000
Shag will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
.31 Shag!!! Holly fuck!!! We used to stop at the MP station when I was an in MP unit and blow!! The higeths I seen was .32...I was at .28 or sumthin!!!
I was actually sleeping or passed out when we got pulled over, I didn't know at first who was driving or really where I was. His wife was following to take him back home after they dropped off me and my truck. Yeah I was really ripped. We were out for my birthday.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #292
milkman
Rock Star

I don't member crashing when I got me a DUI at 19. I was .22!! lol I spun my El Camino on the freeway in SD. I tried to start it and it caught on fire!!! lol It was wrapped round the guardrail!

I called a lawyer and the laughed when I said I only had a couple of beers!! He was like what a couple of kegs!! lol

Had to plead guilty!!! lol
Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 AM   #293
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

You rage you lose. And you will rage. Trust me.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:10 AM   #294
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine that Sludge guy doing that bad. His show was really popular and people lost their shit when Bubba took his slot. Hopefully the signal upgrade makes a difference.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:29 AM   #295
Chob

8.0 to -.6 is 30 days?

-2300 cume?
Old 07-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #296
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
8.0 to -.6 is 30 days?

-2300 cume?
Old 07-16-2009, 06:31 AM   #297
Chob

Elliot .3 to a 24.9. Uh...
Old 07-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #298
Chob

Stand in awe if the new Richmond tower.

Hopefully that think will bring some luck along with better ratings.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #299
Chob

TNA is fucking with Bubba here. Not good.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #300
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

fuck I'm lost - is this the replay call about Kurt from yesterday?

COD

Tags
hold on sir.