Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #166
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right, Carol. Totally forgot about her.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #167
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

ok here's what's bugging me about the last episode:

lorri goes into labor and almost immediately this other girl who has some medical knowledge says - push.

I'm not 100% on this but you aren't actually supposed to push until you are properly dilated right? meaning you're opened up more...

but that can take hours from when you first start labor..

did she even check to see how far she was dilated?

was there some time lapse of 4 hours that we missed?

also - blood during a birth? that means something is wrong? what if she was just tearing a bit mainly cause she fucking stood up and pushed?

/

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #168
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
ok here's what's bugging me about the last episode:

lorri goes into labor and almost immediately this other girl who has some medical knowledge says - push.

I'm not 100% on this but you aren't actually supposed to push until you are properly dilated right? meaning you're opened up more...

but that can take hours from when you first start labor..

did she even check to see how far she was dilated?

was there some time lapse of 4 hours that we missed?

also - blood during a birth? that means something is wrong? what if she was just tearing a bit mainly cause she fucking stood up and pushed?

/
She checked, said she wasn't fully dilated, they went ahead with it anyway. The whole thing was kind of...I don't want to say poorly written...just...rushed if you ask me.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #169
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
She checked, said she wasn't fully dilated, they went ahead with it anyway. The whole thing was kind of...I don't want to say poorly written...just...rushed if you ask me.
well that's what happens when a show gets too ambitious and tries to do too much in one show. They shouldn't have tried to crowbar both storylines into one show.

Plus that michonne girl doesn't seem like the type to put up with blondie's flip flopping. I think she would have already blown town after blondie said "tomorrow or the next day"

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #170
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Lets just say that if its anything like the comic book version Michonne isn't exactly... good with people. She'd much rather follow along once the killing has ended, makes it easier for her.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #171
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Sup comic spoilers

In the comics Lori dies by getting shot by the governor's whore and she falls on her baby crushing it.

Then Rick goes super saiyajin.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #172
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Sup comic spoilers

In the comics Lori dies by getting shot by the governor's whore and she falls on her baby crushing it.

Then Rick goes super saiyajin.
fuck I knew something was off when carl killed her... again.

I didn't think it went down like that but I read the comics like a year or more ago

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #173
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

the logic of having a baby is astoundingly stupid.

I could understand if you had a secure location and had the means to survive for at least 10 years - but otherwise - you're handicapping your own survival odds immensely.

as cold as it is - I'd be throwing that thing as zombie bait in an escape.

worry about repopulation once the threat is eliminated cause it would take 10 years or more before you have a usable soldier

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #174
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I don't think you get the concept of them sacrificing and reclaiming their humanity and the struggle between the two.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #175
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
the logic of having a baby is astoundingly stupid.

I could understand if you had a secure location and had the means to survive for at least 10 years - but otherwise - you're handicapping your own survival odds immensely.

as cold as it is - I'd be throwing that thing as zombie bait in an escape.

worry about repopulation once the threat is eliminated cause it would take 10 years or more before you have a usable soldier
Much easier to say than to do, all I'm gonna say.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #176
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
I don't think you get the concept of them sacrificing and reclaiming their humanity and the struggle between the two.
I don't think you understand how big of a nerd you sound like right now

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #177
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

want me to get you a cup for your retainer?

did mommy pack the right lunch for you today?

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #178
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Much easier to say than to do, all I'm gonna say.
no I don't think so...

it's not even rick's baby... where's the attachment he should feel? drop kick that thing into a field of zombies.

plus - if you made one you know you can make more

COD
Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #179
Dan Blaze
-

SJ, let me know once you've had a kid how easy it would have been for you to just kill it.

Not being soft, just realistic here.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #180
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
SJ, let me know once you've had a kid how easy it would have been for you to just kill it.

Not being soft, just realistic here.
yes but your assumptions are based off THIS reality, not the reality of a zombie outbreak.

I wouldn't have even let lorri carry that baby to term.

COD

Tags
Cancel this show, Shit Finale, Walking Dead, Walking Dead Thread