Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #11
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Dead wrong on people being ok with weed and parenting. That's total bullshit. I don't care if you smoke daily for 10 years and think you have a "high tolerance" weed is a hindrance toward clear thoughts and you just cannot be a great example on how to cope as an adult in the real world. You'll raise pussies for children who at the first sign of stress or adversity they'll turn to a substance rather than evolving into a strong willed, level head person.Just my thoughts though, free country right.
Just, . Not even gonna pick a fight with you here on this one, not sure if you got raped with a bong as a kid or what, but not everyone is a weak willed shithead just because they smoke a plant.

Also amazed how you seem to demonize weed, yet leave out the massive pill epidemic in this country, same with the alcoholic motherfuckers. But I guess that is ok because it is "legal" right?

Tags
102.5 The Bone, butt man, Camel Toe, Diacos marks missing out, Geo, Intern Kelly, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Nervous Jared selfies, Rogue Warriors, Spice Show, Spice Show merch, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner