Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Thread Archive (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Weekly Listening Thread - Feb 1-5, 2010 (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1401)

Spaz 02-05-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 120326)
Oh yeah!! Avoid at all cost!! Spaz is there!! :haha:

:jj: :spliff:

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:20 PM

Yeah, but Amy has never been to Jacksonville, so I figured I'd just hit it too while on the drive. I thought about taking the bypass around Downtown Atlanta too, but she's never been there...so I'm gonna suck it up and drive through it.

milkman 02-05-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPAZREED (Post 120325)
10 minutes from that intersection ,there i am :D

You moved from under the overpass there??? :eek: :lol:

Spaz 02-05-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120328)
Yeah, but Amy has never been to Jacksonville, so I figured I'd just hit it too while on the drive. I thought about taking the bypass around Downtown Atlanta too, but she's never been there...so I'm gonna suck it up and drive through it.

be real high when you come through here ,cause it sucks :jj:

milkman 02-05-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120328)

And your gonna do it straight through?? :eek: Going through Atlanta proper at all would make me have to stop for a couple of drinks!! Although I drink straight through driving anyhow!! :D

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:24 PM

Unless I have to eat my blunts because I got pulled over, I WILL be high when I go through there...lol. I have 2 blunts to smoke over the 19 hour trip...I might do 3...I dunno for sure. I'm rolling 4. I wanna have 2 for when I get there, but if I need it for the trip...I'll just buy another wrap while I'm there and roll more...lol. Or at least buy some papers for joints.

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:25 PM

When I drive to RI, it's 16 hours straight through...so, going down there only tacks on 3 more hours. I'm determined to drive the entire drive myself, to beat my 16 hour record...lol. But, if I can't...44DD is going to drive some.

Spaz 02-05-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120332)
Unless I have to eat my blunts because I got pulled over, I WILL be high when I go through there...lol. I have 2 blunts to smoke over the 19 hour trip...I might do 3...I dunno for sure. I'm rolling 4. I wanna have 2 for when I get there, but if I need it for the trip...I'll just buy another wrap while I'm there and roll more...lol. Or at least buy some papers for joints.

when you plan on passing thru here ?

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:28 PM

It'll be wicked early in the AM. Not sure the time. I should be in Dania around 6-7am, and that's where I'm staying...

milkman 02-05-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120333)
When I drive to RI, it's 16 hours straight through...so, going down there only tacks on 3 more hours. I'm determined to drive the entire drive myself, to beat my 16 hour record...lol. But, if I can't...44DD is going to drive some.

I drove from Colorado Springs to here and back twice straight through!! it was like 27 hrs. The one time I had 2 beers left out of an 18 pack!! :D I don't really remember the other ones, that one was the first!!

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:32 PM

Yeah, I've always thought about trying to drive to Cali straight through, but I just don't think I could handle it. Once I get near being up 24 straight hours, I become too mentally drained to keep going. The 19 hours is gonna be tough, but I'm pretty sure I can pull that off.

milkman 02-05-2010 04:33 PM

So if I buy Bubba some McD's I can buy me a Captain rank!! NOT!! :lol:

IndianaInMyBlood 02-05-2010 04:33 PM

Take him some Buffalo Chicken Dip. Speaking of that, I should get some while I'm down there too. Buffalo Chicken anything is right up my alley usually...

Spaz 02-05-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120337)
Yeah, I've always thought about trying to drive to Cali straight through, but I just don't think I could handle it. Once I get near being up 24 straight hours, I become too mentally drained to keep going. The 19 hours is gonna be tough, but I'm pretty sure I can pull that off.

dude your team is going to the big dance ,you can do it on adrenaline :D

milkman 02-05-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaInMyBlood (Post 120337)

Yeah, I was much younger then and in the Military, so I was pretty used to staying up long periods with no or little sleep.

I let me girl drive everywhere now!! Then I can drink more!! :D