Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Thread Archive (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Weekly Listening Thread June 15-19, 2009 (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101)

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 03:58 PM

Did that old woman get tasered again?

milkman 06-17-2009 03:58 PM

He only said sumthin cuz he was supposedly getting extorted!!! He is a perfect politician!!! Just like MOST of em!!! liars!!

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 04:01 PM

haha, Bubba questionig Tucker's manhood

Chob 06-17-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siobhans Penis (Post 7676)
I love people who preach higher ground and then go right ahead and fuck around.

Republican Senator John Ensign of Nevada held a press conference today announcing that he cheated on his wife with some yenta that worked on his campaign... These fuckin morons preach, preach, preach, and are quick to throw a book at people who dont walk a straight line, and yet hes bangin his buddies wife... Hypocrisy?

The problem is they always come to light and the public is constantly reminded of them. The Founder Fathers were probably fucking around all the time and no news channels were there to report it. :lol:

Siobhans Penis 06-17-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7680)
He only said sumthin cuz he was supposedly getting extorted!!! He is a perfect politician!!! Just like MOST of em!!! liars!!

pussies, I cant stand politicians :o:ned:

milkman 06-17-2009 04:04 PM

Don't ever let MJ know about this place!!! We'd all be sued!!! Little pussy fuck!!!

Siobhans Penis 06-17-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chob (Post 7686)
The problem is they always come to light and the public is constantly reminded of them. The Founder Fathers were probably fucking around all the time and no news channels were there to report it. :lol:

TRUTH..... if they had youtube in the 70's

bwhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha I cant imagine what we'd see.

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 04:06 PM

youtube in the 70s would be golden LOL

Chob 06-17-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7688)
Don't ever let MJ know about this place!!! We'd all be sued!!! Little pussy fuck!!!

The KingBubba legal team is working overtime to ensure we'd be alright. :lol:

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 04:07 PM

Doh, someone heard about the pubic hair on top of my head. :(

Siobhans Penis 06-17-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7688)

That pussy fart knows this place exists, just mention his name and google will send him the report...... Lets see here, what should I type that mght piss MJ off.

Mj Kellys wife blows goat farts through her asshole while MJ's out fuckin his porches tailpipe! :brent:

milkman 06-17-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chob (Post 7693)
The KingBubba legal team is working overtime to ensure we'd be alright. :lol:

Sweet!! U guys are the best!!!

The Butler 06-17-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siobhans Penis (Post 7676)
I love people who preach higher ground and then go right ahead and fuck around.

Republican Senator John Ensign of Nevada held a press conference today announcing that he cheated on his wife with some yenta that worked on his campaign... These fuckin morons preach, preach, preach, and are quick to throw a book at people who dont walk a straight line, and yet hes bangin his buddies wife... Hypocrisy?

Has he checked himself into rehab for sexa addiction yet? :rolleyes3:

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 04:09 PM

A common sense judge - great idear. Ahh yes, the McDs coffee debacle.

BrickBanland 06-17-2009 04:10 PM

OMG - I can't believe someone actually sued Captain Crunch because they thought the berries were real.