Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Raw Radio Talk Lounge (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Diacos Radio Listening Thread ! (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1960)

The Diacos Radio 01-05-2012 06:23 PM

Or the Bush Admin. fucking us royally for 8 years before that!

SJ 01-05-2012 06:23 PM

we aren't done with the recession.

The low american dollar is actually hurting a lot of our industries.

We're just a little bit better off cause we didn't fall into that mortgage bullshit, but the economy on the whole isn't that great.

Chob 01-05-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ (Post 392543)
I dunno - I hope he can make a deal cause more exposure is good over-all. But I just hope they can make a deal on IO... that would really help the company as a whole out I think.

Holy shit. When did you start making sense? :mrgreen:

I say they should cut a deal for Bubba One to be part of the Sirius XM service. The whole channel. I mean it's free anyway, might as well get paid for rebroadcast rights. IO gets free promotion, more potential subs for archives, etc.

It's not like current io subs would be affected much.

1c 01-05-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 392542)
I know one thing for sure! I will NOT get Sirius again! Fuck that! :getsome:

Why not?
I got 3 subs and on line service for like 25 bucks a month..
Ferrall is worth it alone, Not to mention the music you get.. JMO

BlindLawrence 01-05-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaz (Post 392492)
Hey Lawrence ..
more like nazi SS in training .... and i don't know who this cigar dave fella is .

Cigar Dave is a radio host who talks about cigars, spirits, dames, dice and the good life.

BumperTrash 01-05-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl (Post 392540)
How many times did Bubba say they will never be back on Sirius/Xm?
My guess is it would be the FM willy and not the IO show..

I remember Bubba saying he'll never go back to FM... but.. money talks

Chob 01-05-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlindLawrence (Post 392551)
Cigar Dave is a radio host who talks about cigars, spirits, dames, dice and the good life.

I've heard OF him, haven't heard his show. He was on Sirius a while back. Not sure if he still is.

Spaz 01-05-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Diacos Radio (Post 392547)
Or the Bush Admin. fucking us royally for 8 years before that!

He fucked us ..YES . But people had jobs ,now not so much and the O has done dick but regulate us into the gutter ...Its time he owns his failed policies ..

And dont forget 2006 on the dems had the house and senate

Chob 01-05-2012 06:30 PM

If Bubba is back on Sirius XM, I'll have a space issue in the footer. :jj: Laugh if you will but I like making the matter of the site's lack of affiliation crystal clear.

1c 01-05-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumperTrash (Post 392552)
I remember Bubba saying he'll never go back to FM... but.. money talks

True, And while I don't like the way Sirius/Xm treated the boys at the end.
It's still the best format for getting/keeping your name out there..

SJ 01-05-2012 06:30 PM

sup lawrence?

BumperTrash 01-05-2012 06:30 PM

I haven't canceled my Sirius ... I still listen.. but I did cancel the one I used in my work truck.. damn truck kept eating up power plugs.. I'm on my 3rd phone charger because of this fuckn truck

The Diacos Radio 01-05-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaz (Post 392554)
He fucked us ..YES . But people had jobs ,now not so much and the O has done dick but regulate us into the gutter ...Its time he owns his failed policies ..

We are feeling the effect of his policies now. The effects that we are feeling were in full effect long before Obama ever stepped foot in the White House.

Chob 01-05-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaz (Post 392554)

We'd be fucked regardless.

1c 01-05-2012 06:32 PM

Hey now Lawrence, Enjoyed the DD show today, Thought you took charge and sounded good.
What was the deal with putting your dick on Shannon's shoulder?:jj: