Raw Radio Talk

Raw Radio Talk (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Raw Radio Talk Lounge (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bubba the Love Sponge Thread (http://www.rawradiotalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7524)

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty (Post 1440594)
See Fish, if he did more interesting stuff like this it would make the show so much better.

Yeah...I get it. I told the wife about the burger and she took a shit on it until she realized that Jeff has his reputation on it. :jj:

Cpt. Mcgillicutty 09-26-2017 07:51 AM

I do have one question though about Jeff's appearance on The Bone with Ian Beckles the other day. Ok, so even if Jeff didn't know the situation between Bubba and Ian (which I don't doubt he knew nothing about it), he surely knew of all the issues Bubba had with Cox, so when he went over there (to the Cox building) and went into Calta's studio (which has signage everywhere)... That part I do find weird. And for Bubba to say Jeff was done dirty to me at least is bullshit. I totally get why Jeff did it (because his message would get out to more people) but to lie and say it was anything other than Jeff doing what was best for his business is bullshit. Also remember when John Morgan said he'd never do business with the bone again, well guess what? His spots are played there more than on Bubba's station. This is the kind of stuff that puts me off about the show.

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 07:59 AM

Ok.

Cpt. Mcgillicutty 09-26-2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishMuskys (Post 1440597)
Ok.

That's it? I was really hoping for more. As you can see, no one comments here anymore. I'd like to hear what you think. I love Jeff like you do and it must have been a tough decision to have to go on a Cox station considering his relationship with Bubba. I'm not blaming Jeff one bit, I probably would have done the same if I were in his position, I just found it weird Bubba was covering for him, that's all.

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 08:06 AM

If he sat down on Cowhead's show I could see a problem. Jeff would never do that.

milkman 09-26-2017 08:09 AM

Typical Bubba, never lets the guest get HIS point across! :lol:

milkman 09-26-2017 08:09 AM

So Jeff went on Ian's show, is that correct?

Cpt. Mcgillicutty 09-26-2017 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishMuskys (Post 1440599)
If he sat down on Cowhead's show I could see a problem. Jeff would never do that.

Technically he did. Cowhead was on his cruise last week when Jeff was in there. Ian Beckles was filling in, but it was still the Calta show. I'm not sure if they filmed his segment, but I'm pretty sure they did considering bone tv runs full time in there. So my guess is you would see Jeff in studio doing his segment with the Calta/Bone signage in the background. :idk:

Cpt. Mcgillicutty 09-26-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 1440601)
So Jeff went on Ian's show, is that correct?

He was on with Ian while he guest hosted the Calta show.

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 08:12 AM

I didn't get to hear it. I only heard Jeff's segment. I shut it off in respect to the wife. :lol:

She's gone now! Time to party. :woot:

milkman 09-26-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty (Post 1440603)
He was on with Ian while he guest hosted the Calta show.

Hmmm, well, I'm sure Ian just called him up and invited him, or vice versa, since they've been friends forever. :idk:

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty (Post 1440602)
Technically he did. Cowhead was on his cruise last week when Jeff was in there. Ian Beckles was filling in, but it was still the Calta show. I'm not sure if they filmed his segment, but I'm pretty sure they did considering bone tv runs full time in there. So my guess is you would see Jeff in studio doing his segment with the Calta/Bone signage in the background. :idk:

Whatever. Do you think Jeff would sit there with that asshole? Who is this guy now? One of Mugsy's favorites?

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 08:16 AM

There is s better chance of Dan going on with Garabo.:lol:

FishMuskys 09-26-2017 08:17 AM

Oh...that Kevin Smith guy.

Cpt. Mcgillicutty 09-26-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 1440606)
Hmmm, well, I'm sure Ian just called him up and invited him, or vice versa, since they've been friends forever. :idk:

Bubba said Jeff was "set up and done dirty", but I don't see how. He still had to walk into the Cox station and then further into Calta's studio. Like I said prior though, I don't blame Jeff at all because let's face it Calta's reach in the Bay area is bigger than Bubba's these days unfortunately.